Local grievance hearing

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
So the OP started a thread earlier that you had a tier 3 accident and were terminated. Now you want to collect on a grievance you filed. I see a trend here.

john chesney

Good you’re
Yeah that was me
at least honest. They have so many days to investigate after that you will have a hearing. A discharge hearing is almost always quicker then just a regular grievance hearing. Remember one thing do not change your story they have exact notes of what you originally told them. Good luck

UPSER1987

I told you in your other thread. You’ll be back, everyone comes back. No matter how stupid you are, only an idiot gets fired from ups. File your grievance. Around here you’ll get a local level within a week.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Good you’re

at least honest. They have so many days to investigate after that you will have a hearing. A discharge hearing is almost always quicker then just a regular grievance hearing. Remember one thing do not change your story they have exact notes of what you originally told them. Good luck

That depends.

If they just took him out of service pending investigation, then they have a certain time frame to investigate and come to a decision of discharge or not.

If they already discharged him, there should be no delays in the grievance process.

Here, the Union and Company will make themselves available within 5 days to hold a hearing on a discharge.

john chesney

That depends.

If they just took him out of service pending investigation, then they have a certain time frame to investigate and come to a decision of discharge or not.

If they already discharged him, there should be no delays in the grievance process.

Here, the Union and Company will make themselves available within 5 days to hold a hearing on a discharge.
True