Termination grievance

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Words are cheap. Meaning, if a person is fired....they are fired. I believe your statement(has good intentions) is untrue. Because a person indeed lost their job. By definition......being fired is being fired. That is the purpose. It is not ambiguous in the least.

You have a right to an opinion.... But, you're wrong.

If you had ever worked in an elected position with the Union representing people, you would know this.

qdg2

You have a right to an opinion.... But, you're wrong.

If you had ever worked in an elected position with the Union representing people, you would know this.
You don't have to have an "elected" position to watch a person walked out the gate, giving up their i.d. and being told "You are being terminated...."

BTW, I've seen almost all of the folks "with the Union representing people" as appointed crony political/bro/sista" paybacks. These folks known as Stewards and Business Agents.......granted they are appointed by "elected" positions.

Now, I'm wrong.....ok. Consider: If the person being terminated did nothing, would they stay "terminated"(meaning lose their job)? So, the effect of being terminated(fired etc).....would be.....yes.......terminated. I'm wrong?

Fascinating.