Longest standing member

Ghost in the Darkness

I'm not the oldest here by any means but I've been around longer than many... I wouldn't say I'm a lurker though. I post more but one of the lib mods gets butthurt and likes to delete some of my posts.

Overpaid Union Thug

Some of the oldest members changed accounts at least once. Some several times.

Guilty! I’ve been here since sometime early in 2000. Possibly late 1999. I remember popping in when it first appeared in internet searches but I can’t recall precisely when I signed up. I changed my first screen name because it had my actual first name in it. I was young and dumb for including it. I signed up under a different name instead of trying to change it. Then again in 2002. I didn’t know we could could change. Or maybe we couldn’t back then. Cheryl was able to link my current account back to that one in 2002 but couldn’t reach back farther than that. Boy things have changed allot since back then.

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
I signed up on the board that was hosted by Motley Fool 3 or 4 months before it went to a pay for play site. I started with UPS in 98 and if seems like I found the Motley Fool message board in 99 or 2000.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it the member who mentions @Jkloc420 100 times in a row ?
✊🧔
Such a giver. Worries about his self esteem.
upload_2019-11-19_7-42-22.png