Longest standing member

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I remember that. It was shortly after I hired @cheryl to run this site for me!
Tooner and I are the longest-standing mods after Cheryl asked for help as this site grew. When the time came for new mod help, I did nominate you. You are also the only mod that still actually works at UPS. A lot of people have turned the mod job down.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Tooner and I are the longest-standing mods after Cheryl asked for help as this site grew. When the time came for new mod help, I did nominate you. You are also the only mod that still actually works at UPS. A lot of people have turned the mod job down.
Settle down

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
giphy.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I know that I am actually the least best mod, but I am also still working.
Now I know my mind is going, you are still working! And I was the first to claim the least best mod title, I guess you deserve the least best mod still working title! For a second there I just thought we had a lone Feeder Driver still working, you do both. I do think we need a mod representing part-timers, its been a while since we have had one.

barnyard

KTM rider
Now I know my mind is going, you are still working!
I said something in the mod lounge about my 30th sober birthday and someone asked if I was retiring. That could have been where you got that from. I cover feeders when they are on vacation, plus I get my own feeder run at peak. This last peak, I had the best day ever, an 8 hour day in feeders. It was so sweet.

I have 5 more years until I retire.