Longest standing member

Better call the HOA
I think @scratch had a little too much wine....
4nCWrdcMM7iPm.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I joined BC in 2001 just before I retired. I know my info says I joined in 2006 but that is wrong. For some reason my original account was eliminated then and I had to have @cheryl sign me up again. I remember getting into many fights with @tieguy back then. I believe it was @scratch who had a contest back then when he hit 5000 posts that I won and he sent me a 1921 silver dollar and a silver Eisenhower dollar. When I hit 5000 I had the same contest and I forget who won but they wouldn’t PM me their address so I donated a silver Eisenhower dollar to the VFW in their name.

Last edited:
I joined BC in 2001 just before I retired. I know my info says I joined in 2006 but that is wrong. For some reason my original account was eliminated then and I had to have @cheryl sign me up again. I remember getting into many fights with @tieguy back then. I believe it was @scratch who had a contest back then when he hit 5000 posts that I won and he sent me a 1921 silver dollar and a silver Eisenhower dollar. When I hit 5000 I had the same contest and I forget who won but they wouldn’T give me their address so I donated a silver Eisenhower dollar to the VFW in their name.
Don't lie you bought a beer with that silver dollar

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I joined BC in 2001 just before I retired. I know my info says I joined in 2006 but that is wrong. For some reason my original account was eliminated then and I had to have @cheryl sign me up again. I remember getting into many fights with @tieguy back then. I believe it was @scratch who had a contest back then when he hit 5000 posts that I won and he sent me a 1921 silver dollar and a silver Eisenhower dollar. When I hit 5000 I had the same contest and I forget who won but they wouldn’t PM me their address so I donated a silver Eisenhower dollar to the VFW in their name.
I never did have a contest but I remember I won the one you had and I told you to keep the silver dollars. There have been several software changes over the years that messed up post counts and joining dates. I miss some of the old posters that aren't around anymore. Except for Dave.

rod

Retired 22 years
I never did have a contest but I remember I won the one you had and I told you to keep the silver dollars. There have been several software changes over the years that messed up post counts and joining dates. I miss some of the old posters that aren't around anymore. Except for Dave.
Ok- now I remember that part of it. Was it @over9five whos contest I won?

rod

Retired 22 years
If I had credit for ALL my posts I would be ahead of @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

542thruNthru

I joined BC in 2001 just before I retired. I know my info says I joined in 2006 but that is wrong.
Uh huh sure...
I believe it was @scratch who had a contest back then when he hit 5000 posts that I won and he sent me a 1921 silver dollar and a silver Eisenhower dollar. When I hit 5000 I had the same contest and I forget who won but they wouldn’t PM me their address so I donated a silver Eisenhower dollar to the VFW in their name.

I never did have a contest but I remember I won the one you had and I told you to keep the silver dollars.

I remember that too, but it wasn't me.
Geez @rod do you even remember what you had for dinner last night? :)

Overpaid Union Thug

I think those of us that have been around this long are still partially visually impaired from Tie Guys damn blue fonts.

542thruNthru

I don't remember that part please enlighten us.
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

Finally we are in agreement.
Since 97', I have not had to pay union dues. That has saved me roughly $10,000. +.
The thing is, I never kept a dime of it.
I immediately started giving it to charities and have increased my donations with every raise I have been given.
The teamsters have never "secured" anything for me.

He sure was proud of it to.