Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

Mutineer

The problem is all 15 are republicans. This does nothing to help make the whole situation look any less political!

Wait. Are you serious or making a joke? I'm a little preoccupied and distracted right now because my cat didn't come home. I don't like it when my cat doesn't come home at night. Some people scold me because I live in coyote country, and tell me I'm terrible to let my cat out. My belief is that if a cat wants to go outside, you should let it. Besides, cats are like slippery, bitey, hairy ninjas. It would take alot of effort and planning just to try to keep the gawdamm thing inside the house! Because a person can't really "own" a cat. Cats decide where they are going to live. If it doesn't like me, it will go somewhere else. And because of the nature of a cat, it's far more cruel to control it. Dogs are a different matter. Dogs have an instinctive need to be controlled and bossed around. My rich, hippie, transplant, newcomer neighbors disagree with me on cat philosophy. But then, we disagree on everything, anyways. So I try not to talk to them. They tell me in a serious tone of voice that they've seen my cat "kill wildlife." I really, really wish they would go back to the Hell they came from. I wonder if they trapped my cat and took it to the pound?

I've re-read your post and others you have made and thought awhile. I've decided that you are absolutely serious and not making a joke. And in the spirit of self-restraint, I shall not participate in heaping rude names upon you or raise doubt regarding your intelligence. I would get no joy in that tonight, anyways.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The problem is all 15 are republicans. This does nothing to help make the whole situation look any less political!
Your logic makes as much sense as this story.......
The radical New Black Panther Party launched a nationwide boycott of “Chinese merchants” on Tuesday — including restaurants, beauty salons, and other businesses — to protest China’s treatment of Africans, among other grievances.
Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz announced the boycott campaign, which he also described as part of a “Buy Black Offensive,” as a protest against discrimination in the People’s Republic of China, as well as the behavior of Chinese companies in Africa.
The protests targeted over a dozen businesses across the country, none of which had any apparent affiliation with the Chinese government.

So this NBPP will not be voting for the D's any longer. Seeing how the D's are supporting China with all their might.

newfie

100827136_10218826202578758_1458080850838028288_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Federal appeals court orders judge to drop case against Michael Flynn

A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered a judge to drop charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The three-judge panel in Washington, DC, approved Flynn’s defense team’s request to throw out the conviction after the Justice Department announced it would no longer pursue the case.

Trump Tweets, "Great! Appeals Court Upholds Justice Departments Request To Drop Criminal Case Against General Michael Flynn!”

1593012213846.png

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Spotlight now is on Obama and Biden. What was their involvement? We know Biden mentioned using the Logan Act to go after Flynn. Obama was in the same meeting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And where is all the liberal ACLU types screaming over this case and demanding answers from Biden, Obama, and the rest ?