Losing/Gaining Accounts??

Heavy Package

I "lost" pottery barn when I backed up and dumped that sh:censored2: by his garage and left. 6 piece "Made in Bangladesh" CRAP

Photo_by_Mona_Mijthab%2C_July_2011_%286349812257%29.jpg

upschuck

I've turned in a couple sales lead last half of last year, didn't get contacted for at least a month, and all said nope; probably because of our timeliness to contact them. They were all very interested. I guess sales doesn't want to sell either.

BlackCat

I've turned in a couple sales lead last half of last year, didn't get contacted for at least a month, and all said nope; probably because of our timeliness to contact them. They were all very interested. I guess sales doesn't want to sell either.

I had the opposite thing happen.

I got a promising sales lead for a new startup business. I informed the sales guy that the potential shipper did not want to be bothered for at least a month so they could get settled in.

What does the sales guy do? Shows up at the site 2 days later.

The company ended up going with FedEx because we could not follow simple instructions (their words)

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I’ve lost a few accounts on my route cause during pickups I drive by honking with my middle finger up...didn’t have room anyway so what’s the big deal

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
But seriously people on my route have been shipping less ups cause they see my truck in the morning and don’t want their packages crushed under 450 others

HollandMan73

My wife sells ALOT of stuff on Ebay....she said we used to be pretty competitive with Fredex......not anymore. She said ups is much higher now. I asked one of our upper management about that and he said "we really dont chase that type of business" Huh?