Lost Check

S

SecondtoNone

I assume this has happened to someone on here-I'm a loader, and I lost my first check, which was issued about 4 weeks ago. I assume its a payroll issue so I'd rather go directly to them, but if it isn't, should I just see my supervisor? Basically, who should I call/email? Thanks for any help.

drewed

Shankman
whyd you wait 4 weeks to deposit it?
its gonna be a couple weeks to get your money too, youre gonna sign a affadavit saying that you lost the check, and to your knowledge it will not be attempted to be deposited.....then it will take a week or for that to be recieved and a new check cut

Big Babooba

I would sign up for direct deposit. One benefit is that you can call out sick on payday and not have to worry about your check:wink2:. (so I've been told)

drewed

Shankman
I would sign up for direct deposit. One benefit is that you can call out sick on payday and not have to worry about your check:wink2:. (so I've been told)
yea thats prolly the best idea, and you get your money thursday nights! although i did have one pt employee that kept all his check for a month, knowing if he deposited them he spend it, and at the end of the month hed pay his car note

browniehound

yea thats prolly the best idea, and you get your money thursday nights! although i did have one pt employee that kept all his check for a month, knowing if he deposited them he spend it, and at the end of the month hed pay his car note

Don't you think its pretty odd that someone working less than 25 hours per week didn't need to cash his paychecks for an entire month? That would raise a flag with me and I would suspect that he's a drug dealer moonlighting as a "Hub Rat" to secure health benefits, LOL

drewed

Shankman
Don't you think its pretty odd that someone working less than 25 hours per week didn't need to cash his paychecks for an entire month? That would raise a flag with me and I would suspect that he's a drug dealer moonlighting as a "Hub Rat" to secure health benefits, LOL

he had a wife with a great job (suga momma say what!) but she had to pay for her benies, so he did work there for the benies but she said if he wanted his car hed have to pay for it, and thats what he did

rocket man

direct deposit, but if you dont need it,next year january, you will get a letter from ups asking do you want to put check to chairity or get a new check. ITS money in the bank.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who are all these people with no bills to pay???

We had a full time driver (since retired) who would go 3-4 weeks or longer without cashing any paychecks. How did he do it? He had a very lucrative side business which paid him in cash. He helped run a football betting pool and estimated that his take was between $10-15K, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how many underdogs covered or favorites tanked. He very rarely if ever worked overtime.