olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
California Mega Millions is now over 1 Billion. The line at stateline yesterday was 6 hours long.

If I won I would buy Brown Cafe from @cheryl and clean house. How about it cheryl? The easiest $10,000,000.00 you ever made.

JL 0513

California Mega Millions is now over 1 Billion. The line at stateline yesterday was 6 hours long.

If I won I would buy Brown Cafe from @cheryl and clean house. How about it cheryl? The easiest $10,000,000.00 you ever made.

What do mean "California Mega Millions". There's only the one national Mega Millions lottery.

No lines at any of the stores I was at.

It's also not now $1 billion. That was yesterday. It's $1,600,000,000.00 now.

JL 0513

I might pick this up if I win.

biggest-house-in-the-world-awesome-palazzo-steyn-south-africa-s-most-expensive-amp-lavish-mega-mansion-of-biggest-house-in-the-world.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What do mean "California Mega Millions". There's only the one national Mega Millions lottery.

No lines at any of the stores I was at.

It's also not now $1 billion. That was yesterday. It's $1,600,000,000.00 now.
She's a few cards short of a full deck

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Why? They get paid twice every week, when the numbers match.

If the jackpot is over a BILLION dollars they should take at least a million of it and divide it up among the smaller payouts. 200 bucks for 3 numbers and the Mega Ball is pretty sad when jackpot is so big. .

old levi's

blank space

FFS, it's not California Mega Millions!

Offered in 44 states, D.C., and the Virgin Islands.

Get a 3rd mortgage on the house and buy a crapload of tickets; if it all goes south you can always go back to hauling tomatoes.

and whatever you do don't waste an extra dollar on the Megaplier option

old levi's

blank space
I won't be buying a ticket. I don't have 2 new Hellcats in the garage and my wife doesn't make 80K per month in the medical field, but I am very happy with my situation. I am blessed beyond anything I deserve!

upschuck

If the jackpot is over a BILLION dollars they should take at least a million of it and divide it up among the smaller payouts. 200 bucks for 3 numbers and the Mega Ball is pretty sad when jackpot is so big. .
That's not the payout structure. Don't like it, don't accept the prize, if you get the required numbers.

Also, maybe those payouts are too high for the small jackpots, so you're getting the correct amount on higher jackpots.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's not the payout structure. Don't like it, don't accept the prize, if you get the required numbers.

Also, maybe those payouts are too high for the small jackpots, so you're getting the correct amount on higher jackpots.

You talked me into it--ok--if I win the 1.7 Billion I won't accept it.

rod

Retired 22 years

Where have you been? Haven't you heard they screwed with the odds to the point there are no "small jackpots anymore"?

Last edited:

upschuck

Where have you been? Haven't you heard they screwed with the odds to the point there is no "small jackpots anymore"?
I knew that Powerball a bit better than mega. Both about 1 in 300 mil.

Not many people play the smaller jackpots. Jackpots going up at least 600 million in half a week, it's what the people want.