Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can't win if you don't play.
If the bills aren't paid, the kids are starving and you're living under a bridge due to your lottery expenses then you've got a problem.
Since we are making gangsta money, there shouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps.
I’ve pissed 2 bucks away on worse.

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re a boomer. You guys worked 35 hour weeks with a high school education and put away 2% of your income a week and bam millionaire.
Good old UPS would not let us buy stock. We were allowed to put only 6 bucks a week into the Company Thrift Plan which would pay up to 22% a year. MANY Management became millionaires but not hourly so much unless you made some wise investments in real estate. Our normal work week was usually 45 to 55 hours. I don't know where you got the idea we only worked 30 hours a week. One thing more---we worked the whole week not just 3 or 4 days like it appears a lot of you do now.

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re a boomer. You guys worked 35 hour weeks with a high school education and put away 2% of your income a week and bam millionaire.
I did take some college stuff but school never was my thing. I suppose you wasted 4 years of your life only to end up driving a truck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good old UPS would not let us buy stock. We were allowed to put only 6 bucks a week into the Company Thrift Plan which would pay up to 22% a year. MANY Management became millionaires but not hourly so much unless you made some wise investments in real estate. Our normal work week was usually 45 to 55 hours. I don't know where you got the idea we only worked 30 hours a week. One thing more---we worked the whole week not just 3 or 4 days like it appears a lot of you do now.
You know I’m just giving you hell

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was 12 bucks when I started

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Actually I was taking journalism classes. Photography, reporting ---stuff like that. Just think--I could be part of the fake news scene now if I would have stuck with it.
WastefulSparklingHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I was surprised that there was a Monday night drawing, I didn’t realize that there are now three drawings a week for Powerball

Ogamus

My hopes and dreams are crushed…I was gonna quit UPS and buy a nascar and pay entry into a circuit…this guy within 50 miles won and he was probably already a multi millionaire. On the bright side I get to carry peoples boxes for them and pretend I’m content with my job and little free time, and I have to put my fake grateful face on for the great opportunity of carrying boxes for money.

Last edited: