LTD and TeamCare Insurance

So, I've been out on disability since April of 2021. Of course I did my short term for 6 months and am now going throuth TheHartford for long term disability. I was trying to get a prescription filled at CVS today, this prescription has never cost me a dime and all of a sudden was told it would be $100 today. Said I didn't have insurance. I called Teamcare and the lady stated it was true, I lost insurance on October 9th. Said I would need to talk to Hartford. So, after being passed around about 15 times over an hour and a half period. Nobody could answer me and was instucted to leave a voicemail with a rep. I'm supposed to have surgery on Monday. Can't afford it without the insurance. I'm Central States, if that helps. Does our insurance get canceled while on LTD?

Chris

542thruNthru

So, I've been out on disability since April of 2021. Of course I did my short term for 6 months and am now going throuth TheHartford for long term disability. I was trying to get a prescription filled at CVS today, this prescription has never cost me a dime and all of a sudden was told it would be $100 today. Said I didn't have insurance. I called Teamcare and the lady stated it was true, I lost insurance on October 9th. Said I would need to talk to Hartford. So, after being passed around about 15 times over an hour and a half period. Nobody could answer me and was instucted to leave a voicemail with a rep. I'm supposed to have surgery on Monday. Can't afford it without the insurance. I'm Central States, if that helps. Does our insurance get canceled while on LTD?

Chris
I may be wrong but I believe you're only covered for 18 months total.

6 months for STD and then 12 months for LTD.
Screenshot_20221104-134715_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Central goes off of the NMA for LTD.