Lunch during 30 Day packet

Mike86

Can you get DQ while in you're 30 Day packet for taking a lunch and showing recording during the time are does it just depends on the center are higher up people

Mike86

Who usual makes the call on that if they will give you another chance cause they stop me on day 28 just wondering that is all

jaker

trolling
Can you get DQ while in you're 30 Day packet for taking a lunch and showing recording during the time are does it just depends on the center are higher up people
Look recording while at lunch is not going to help you as much as lining that truck up stop for stop while you are at lunch during your 30

Mike86

I told the truth. They told me they are working on it for they can give me another chance I want to make it I want to drive and make a career but I also at the same time don't want to wait a year to get the chance again also

Mike86

Who usually makes the call on that and have any one in here seen some one get the DQ for that and got another chance at it

Mike86

So other words you are saying there is a 50/50 chance. Did not know they were so serious about the lunch thing I know now

Cementups

Box Monkey
When it comes to lunch in your 30 days......

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11607-1377724496-7.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't record during lunch. Use that time to sort your truck.

Now if it's a one off customer coming up to you during lunch for a package you should be fine.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't record anything during lunch, that is an integrity issue. If you have run scratch already or are showing improvement they will probably keep you. We are having a hard time getting drivers at my Hub, some of the newer ones shouldn't have qualified.