Lunch during 30 Day packet

Ups512local

Even if the driver was giving a fair chance .. Mangment still friend up n mishandled most situations. In disqualifying a diver and follow ups the BA may be able to get his packet extended 10 days or reset don't you think?

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
Getting a chance is fair to mangment .. Can you hit there numbers if you hit there numbers I'm sure they will have a hard time Just disqualifying you.. You would think Safety was to priority. Nope new diver has to be safe with the pressure off being disqualified for any small thing while hitting mangment numbers .. Up side ups pays aLot to do this a driver Told me " ups pays you alot of money to do the job how they won't" which is kinda true ups also think the truck is perfectly organized n u should find a package in 7 seconds!

Ya i spent 10 minutes looking for a package finally found it. Next stop ten more minutes looking. The next day "Boss man" so you were an hour paid over yesterday. "Me".... ya my load was crap, spent 20 min at two stops just looking for packages plus we didn't leave ti'll 10. "Boss man" well the leave building time is factored in also you need to utilize your one look habits, the bulk head door was open for 9 minutes twice yesterday.... :hang:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Getting a chance is fair to mangment .. Can you hit there numbers if you hit there numbers I'm sure they will have a hard time Just disqualifying you.. You would think Safety was to priority. Nope new diver has to be safe with the pressure off being disqualified for any small thing while hitting mangment numbers .. Up side ups pays aLot to do this a driver Told me " ups pays you alot of money to do the job how they won't" which is kinda true ups also think the truck is perfectly organized n u should find a package in 7 seconds!
Is English your first language?

Mike86

Well found out today be back on the road Monday going to give me another shot at it i know now not to sheet up during lunch glad to get another opportunity at it. Going to give me 10 days

Mike86

Yea did not file glad I did not you get burn like that in certain situation me personally I try to talk to management about things it all worked out they gave me 10 days so it's all good

Ups512local

Yea did not file glad I did not you get burn like that in certain situation me personally I try to talk to management about things it all worked out they gave me 10 days so it's all good
Hey did you make seniority? Do they give you seniority day 30? Or 31 ?day 10? or day 11?

RuthlessSupSlayer

I am about to start my thirty, i plan on sorting before leaving then while at lunch. I was told you have to take a lunch. When i do do i enter the back through the back since i can't keep the bulk head door open? Thanks

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I am about to start my thirty, i plan on sorting before leaving then while at lunch. I was told you have to take a lunch. When i do do i enter the back through the back since i can't keep the bulk head door open? Thanks

You can leave the bulkhead open during lunch... I suggest you take a full hour and don't sort during lunch your first few days. See how fast you are at the job without taking shortcuts.

After you establish that baseline, taking a short lunch and using that time to sort will show management that your numbers are improving.

RuthlessSupSlayer

You can leave the bulkhead open during lunch... I suggest you take a full hour and don't sort during lunch your first few days. See how fast you are at the job without taking shortcuts.

After you establish that baseline, taking a short lunch and using that time to sort will show management that your numbers are improving.
good call so after the firat week with the sup run normal, then after my 3 or 4 days then sort the truck or should i run the nor.al a little longer?