majority of US public school students in poverty

rickyb

do you know who wrote that article? are they honest? any journalist can pick a set of numbers and spin a story one way or another.

secondly the capitalist crisis had innumerable costs that likely will never be paid back to the american or world population. for me personally it was easy but it still sucked: i was supposed to work for a railway late 2008 and instead had to wait until summer 2010, and i worked at walmart for 1.5 years. it ruined many people`s lives.

the saddest part is they didnt fix the system and another crisis is coming next 5 years. no one knows for sure, but people do know that they did not fix it. it will be ugly. you will have cyprus type ``bail in`` coming to america where the banks take money right out of your account. americans will be pissed with right of centre democrats and hard right republicans: you will have either fascism or edging towards left wing revolution. but my bet is on the former.

T

Turdferguson

So the Washington Post is OK for the OP ,but not if they go against what you believe to be true

T

Turdferguson

look man if you think the great recession was good for america be my guest... the national debt has doubled since 2008
Where do I argue it was good? Your concerned over the national debt now, but bemoan a cut in government spending on public assistance programs

rickyb

Are you ignoring my question, Ricky?

yes i have, i love to travel there. its not necessarily indicative of a persons knowledge of a country. i pay attention to the political economy all the time, but i am not an expert or intellectual.

since u asked 2x: vegas, all of the good parts of california except for yosemite, seattle, arizona, san antonio, parts of the south, florida. i was in north carolina, south carolina. i forget. never been to manhattan, want to go to miami. i was in compton, oakland: total :censored2: holes.

my parents are canadian and they are clueless because they watch corporate ``news``. just depends where you get your news from and what you intuition tells you. big money funded institutes sound very convincing and i can see why alot of people fall for it.

rickyb

Where do I argue it was good? Your concerned over the national debt now, but bemoan a cut in government spending on public assistance programs

im saying wall street didnt deserve to be saved and wasnt worth the money they spent. or they should have spent the money differently.

anyways, this probably has something to do with the 50%+ public school students in poverty.

from robert reich (who isn`t radical enough for me): ``To make things worse, a majority of Americans have no savings to draw upon if they lose their job. Two-thirds of all workers are living paycheck to paycheck.``

robertreich.org/post/107998491550

brown bomber

brown bomber
So the Washington Post is OK for the OP ,but not if they go against what you believe t
If you base your info on the Wash. Post,..stay up in Canada,..and keep pissing away your $$ on the social agenda,...I prefer to keep my cash, and I will chose how to use it or lose it

rickyb

If you base your info on the Wash. Post,..stay up in Canada,..and keep pissing away your $$ on the social agenda,...I prefer to keep my cash, and I will chose how to use it or lose it

please it will be confiscated in the next crash in bail ins. Or you will be a victim of medical bankruptcy the number reason for bankruptcy in america.

i wish you luck though

brown bomber

brown bomber
im saying wall street didnt deserve to be saved and wasnt worth the money they spent. or they should have spent the money differently.

anyways, this probably has something to do with the 50%+ public school students in poverty.

from robert reich (who isn`t radical enough for me): ``To make things worse, a majority of Americans have no savings to draw upon if they lose their job. Two-thirds of all workers are living paycheck to paycheck.``

robertreich.org/post/107998491550
I'm not one of those unfortunate SOB's,...perhaps they should have listened to their parents,..don't spend what you can't pay off !!!,..or perhaps they're created a new generation of the indebted,..it will be like the current multi-generational welfare families. However now we have to dismiss college loans (they do have to be paid off). Keep using the credit cards,..and making minimum payments. By the way I use credit cards for the majority of my purchases, (no debit cards), and pay them off totally, and accumulate cash from the credit cards

My daughters both recently graduated from college,..and took out small student loans, which they have both paid back,..they have a few credit cards, which they pay off in full every month,..both of their FICO are in the high 700's, approaching 800

It ain't that tough, common sense no longer prevails

rickyb

I'm not one of those unfortunate SOB's,...perhaps they should have listened to their parents,..don't spend what you can't pay off !!!,..or perhaps they're created a new generation of the indebted,..it will be like the current multi-generational welfare families. However now we have to dismiss college loans (they do have to be paid off). Keep using the credit cards,..and making minimum payments. By the way I use credit cards for the majority of my purchases, (no debit cards), and pay them off totally, and accumulate cash from the credit cards

My daughters both recently graduated from college,..and took out small student loans, which they have both paid back,..they have a few credit cards, which they pay off in full every month,..both of their FICO are in the high 700's, approaching 800

It ain't that tough, common sense no longer prevails

did you daughters have scholarships? average student debt is $30,000 for a 4 year bachelor degree. its teh most expensive in the developed world.

you work at ups and do long hours as a driver. i cant remember what percentage of the us population earns less than 75,000 per year its not too big. but the reason 66 percent of workers are living paycheck is not because they can manage their money...