Make sure you clock in.....

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Did it used to be once a month?
We've been on Teamcare since I've been here, the 1 day a week requirement has been here as long as I can remember. I've known a few people who complained about it, funny enough they are also the same ones that willingly go home with no pays. My response to them is they are holding up a FT spot for someone who would actually work. Needless to say my response wasn't received well.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And, he is just talking about "hitting the clock" once a week.

If you are a YRC or ABF (NMA Freight Driver)....

You have to work 3 days a week, to gain that eligibility.

-Bug-
Safety committee members are known for doing a 15minute gate audit just to get the weekly punch. These same people have been known to ask for advances on vacation to pay bills.

RealPerson

Honestly if you do not work one day in a week, why should they pay for your insurance?

You also have the option to pay that premium for that week if you need the insurance....

jaker

trolling
Honestly if you do not work one day in a week, why should they pay for your insurance?

You also have the option to pay that premium for that week if you need the insurance....
Because you still have a family , some of us are able to take weeks off without pay and now because of this you have to at least put some time in to make sure you don't lose your insurance and why would you want to buy the premium when you are only out a week

The guys who are ok with this has been living it so you are ok with it , but us that had a once a month punch before this is new and will take a little to get used to it

Johney

Because you still have a family , some of us are able to take weeks off without pay and now because of this you have to at least put some time in to make sure you don't lose your insurance and why would you want to buy the premium when you are only out a week

The guys who are ok with this has been living it so you are ok with it , but us that had a once a month punch before this is new and will take a little to get used to it
How are you able to take weeks off? I understand w/o pay that's great if you can afford it, but how are you able to take weeks off? It's hard enough around here just to get one day off w/o pay. I'm just curious as to how they let you take weeks.