Make sure you clock in.....

dumptheoldguardteamsters

So after 2 weeks Into the worst contract in teamsters small package history, has anyone lost their healthcare yet because of the change of the one punch eligibility for benefits rule?

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

Johney

It has been like that here for as long as I can remember. It's really not that big of a deal there have been small issues in the past but nothing that can't or hasn't been an easy fix.

Nimnim

The Nim
Honestly if you're missing a full week or more or work, you should either have a doctors note, FMLA status or some ST or LT disability. Else you've messed up your priorities with working UPS for benefits and other things.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Been through more than you kool aid drinker... Company plan was once a month young fellow.... Did you vote yes to 4 year progression??

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"
Voted on my first contract in 1982. Doubt you have been around longer than that. Been covered under Teamster Healthcare since 1986 and have needed to be compensated at least 1 minute per week to maintain coverage. That compensation could take the form of wages, vacation or an optional holiday. If off for a week all I had to do was apply for short term disability or FMLA and be covered.
I guess I voted for the 4 year progression as part of the bigger picture. I also voted for the 3 year progression last contract.
This will be the last contract I work under so I won't sell you short with a 5 year progression in the next one.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"Dump" seems appropriate.

Dumb, is more like it.

2rosztv.jpg

Trying to get a date.... with Sandy.

-Bug-