Making grown men cry.

NerdGirl

As a female unloader my favorite thing is take out all my frustrations from the day on the boxes(well sorters lol) and it's pretty fun when your sup tells you to make the grown men cry and you dig deep and find that extra gear. Anyone else get a runners high from breaking records and backs? Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As a female unloader my favorite thing is take out all my frustrations from the day on the boxes(well sorters lol) and it's pretty fun when your sup tells you to make the grown men cry and you dig deep and find that extra gear. Anyone else get a runners high from breaking records and backs? Lol
Stop and think for a minute what you’re doing when you unload at break neck speed (in addition to risking an injury). You are making the job harder for EVERYONE down the line from the preloaders to the drivers. Everything isn’t about you. Get your high somewhere else before you hurt someone.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Unloaded a 53 in 30 minutes with a dude who ended up having to step out and be replaced. Lol 3 sorters and still the belt had to be turned off 4 times.
Just.making conversation. I'm tired bored and waiting at an office.

You aren't doing anyone any favors by forcing them to turn the belt off. A steady flow with labels up will make the sort go more smoothly, and the work will get done faster as a result.

NerdGirl

You aren't doing anyone any favors by forcing them to turn the belt off. A steady flow with labels up will make the sort go more smoothly, and the work will get done faster as a result.
It doesn't because in this case or in any of the times we have done that its a late truck thus everyone else has gone on their way.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
what