Making people aware

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Listen, just do you: honestly, no one cares,
This is new.
but you've made a mess of yourself here with your nonsensical answers and your backtracking and your ignorance about basic math or ideas
A mess, nonsensical answers, backtracking, your ignorance or ideas. You're being to hard on yourself tonight.
The next hit, hold it in longer before you breath out.

Brownt10

I’ve given up on most right wing nut job media. It’s too angry, you guys are too upset about everything. Angry yelling all around. The left at least laughs at the absurd. I guess ya’ll substitute anger for rational thought so you can feel righteous.

Here you are again on video, yes I’ll keep posting it so people can put a Face to your name. Never gets old lol as everyone likes it.

So what was that about right or left wing nut jobs?

Brownt10

Why would I be offended when I am one? I would be inclined to believe that you are afraid of liberals and the progressive movement but I see now that it's much more than that. What you are fearful of is......... change. Well Bud, as you travel through life you're going to see a quite a bit of change because there's plenty more where it comes from .
Be proud liberal. Is this the change your talking about?

Home

Bc this is what’s reality

Second 'Drag Queen Story Hour' Reader in Houston Exposed as a Convicted Child Sex Offender

Sorry to feed it to you raw like that but I value my kid and other parents and their kids than your friend’d up liberal minds

BrownFlush

Yep.. If you speak against homosexuality, you must be gay.
If you speak against trans and are a man, deep down you really want to be a woman.
If you quote the bible , you're a "thumper" and a hypocrite.
If you speak against the murder of the unborn, you want to control women.
If you want the border to be secure, you have no sympathy for 3rd world countries.
If you believe in God, you don't believe in science .
If you like how Trump is leading the country, you must have coon dogs tied up in your backyard and no front teeth.
All conservative post and points made are fake news and funny, so the poster is maligned.
The bc libheads represent their media well.
You reap what you sow ..yeah..its in the scripture, but it also a law of nature, horticulture.
If you plant corn, you get corn, not cucumbers.

What is being sown by this bunch , I see no good yield for the country .

BrownFlush

Well you said you had to choose to be straight. Now you're talking about choosing your gender.....

Seems like you have a lot of difficult choices, I'll pray for you friend.
Seems like you have difficulty in getting the point from a quote.
Twist , inject , infer. You pick out a few words to make a comment of nothing.

Since you brought it up, I said to be straight or gay was a choice. No one is born gay.
Don't pray me. Prayers from you are an insult.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Minneapolis: Somali Mob with Hammers Descends on Minneapolis East Bank Train Station Patrons - Geller Report

This article is about a group of teens threading and chasing certain types and people that look a certain way. Why didn’t the main stream media report this? And if this was a group of white teens chasing individual black people would they be classified as a hate group? Would it have made cnn and Fox News or nbc headlines?
I’m skeptical of the report.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Hysteria: Chicago High School Spends Over $50,000 Replacing Year Book Because Some Students Did the ‘OK’ Hand Sign

Welcome to clown world.

220519okay-1.jpg

A school in Chicago is set to spend over $50,000 dollars replacing a year book because some students displayed the ‘OK’ hand sign.

That would sell well in The Onion!