Making people aware

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
45C329BF-65FD-4802-A609-364595F3F143.jpeg
I ask you how you empirically know how you exist, and you get back to me with a video about a trans woman?

Something you want to tell us?
This is how I know I exist ...

BrownArmy

I can see from here those are only simulations.

There's a credible theory that we're just living inside a simulation matrix that someone else designed.

It's kind of like God: can't prove it, can't disprove it.

Would it bother you if there wasn't actually a God, that we're only here because of chance?

The fact that we're having this conversation means only that - we're alive.

If we weren't alive, we wouldn't be having this conversation, so to my mind that doesn't presuppose a creator.

Anyway, enjoy the long weekend.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There's a credible theory that we're just living inside a simulation matrix that someone else designed.It's kind of like God: can't prove it, can't disprove it.
"Credible theories" is not enough for me. I can prove there is a God. Have proved it. The part that was the toughest for me was accepting the proof.
Would it bother you if there wasn't actually a God, that we're only here because of chance?
No chance. Because both of those statements are impossible .
If we weren't alive, we wouldn't be having this conversation, so to my mind that doesn't presuppose a creator.
In my mind it does. He is the reason we can have this conversation. If it was oral, he was the creator (originator) of the tongue, vocal cords, etc.
I hope that one guy never took the train test..lol

It will be fine

"Credible theories" is not enough for me. I can prove there is a God. Have proved it. The part that was the toughest for me was accepting the proof.

In my mind it does. He is the reason we can have this conversation. If it was oral, he was the creator (originator) of the tongue, vocal cords, etc.
You’re more delusional than I thought if you believe you can prove there’s a god.

BrownArmy

So, just to be clear, you believe in the invisible sky-god, because reasons.

I believe in science, because reasons.

If you were born in Iran, do you imagine you would have been a Christian?

BrownFlush

So, just to be clear, you believe in the invisible sky-god, because reasons.

I believe in science, because reasons.

If you were born in Iran, do you imagine you would have been a Christian?
Just to be clear..We've done this before.

I believe in science . Science is one of the reasons and proofs there is a God

Muslims believe murder is fine. You did come to the conclusion that was an "absolute " wrong.If I was born in Iran and was"taught" the conclusion you reached about murder, I would change my position or at least hope I would.

I don't believe in your science that something can come from nothing.
Speaking of science-- There is a scientific axiom, called cause-effect, which states that something cannot come from nothing; every effect must have an adequate cause.

Please state the cause of all that you are and see? Nothing! Who can believe it?

BrownArmy

Just to be clear..We've done this before.

I believe in science . Science is one of the reasons and proofs there is a God

Muslims believe murder is fine. You did come to the conclusion that was an "absolute " wrong.If I was born in Iran and was"taught" the conclusion you reached about murder, I would change my position or at least hope I would.

I don't believe in your science that something can come from nothing.
Speaking of science-- There is a scientific axiom, called cause-effect, which states that something cannot come from nothing; every effect must have an adequate cause.

Please state the cause of all that you are and see? Nothing! Who can believe it?

There’s no part of science that says ‘something came from nothing’.

What are you referring to?

BrownFlush

There’s no part of science that says ‘something came from nothing’.

What are you referring to?
My point exactly .
It can't.
There is a scientific axiom, called cause-effect, which states that something cannot come from nothing; every effect must have an adequate cause.
I'm referring that YOU have to believe that something came from nothing.
Please tell me the "cause" of what is you and everything you see. What was the "cause" at the very beginning of it all?
Nothing? Thats what you're going with.

It will be fine

you cant prove there isn't but I'll give you a chance.

create life from a lump of clay and I convert to atheism
I never claimed I could prove a lack of god. Toilet boy claims he’s proven god exists, that’s obviously nonsense. He has faith that he exists, but that is far from proof.

BrownFlush

I never claimed I could prove a lack of god. Toilet boy claims he’s proven god exists, that’s obviously nonsense. He has faith that he exists, but that is far from proof.
lol..My faith is established not blindly but by what I see , as well as science . Tons of proof there is a God.
Why don't you answer what @BrownArmy hasn't ?
What was the cause at the very beginning? How did it all originate?

newfie

umm I wonder if that's why they call it "your faith". I know its out there and pretty radical but I just have this hunch.