Male Sheer Power Sock

J

Just Wonderin'

I just saw this advertised at the top of the Brown Cafe forums screen. Is this what male UPS drivers wear under their uniforms? Is it available through OASIS?

disneyworld

I don't wear anything. Underwear just sticks to the skin in the summer. My boys are all over the neighborhood. The only thing between me and my customers is a thin layer of polyester.

over9five

Staff member
"My boys are all over the neighborhood."

Falls under the "too much information" category....
But thanks for sharing

aspenleaf

I don't wear anything. Underwear just sticks to the skin in the summer. My boys are all over the neighborhood. The only thing between me and my customers is a thin layer of polyester.

Please just DR my package on the porch! This way I have the added protection of my security door from your boys wandering the neighborhood. :tongue_sm

over9five

Staff member
"Why are you not at work?"

Got the day! Woohoooooooooo!

(I was wondering the same about you. Did the boys need a day off?)

over9five

Staff member
"This Male Power Sheer Power Sock has no back thong strap.."

Well thank God! The but-floss has always iritated me while out delivering.

When I was ordering the camo version, I noticed that they were one size only. I'm worried, I'll let y'all kno if it fits. In fact, I'll post a pic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Male Power’s playful, sexy vibe is just what the love doctor ordered."

Over9five......we're all going to hold you to that promise of a picture !! And, if it's "one size fits all', you better hope you measure up, so to speak. :)

diadlover

Over9five......we're all going to hold you to that promise of a picture !! And, if it's "one size fits all', you better hope you measure up, so to speak. :)

Yeah, I think moreluck and Cheryl want to know if you can live up to your screen name, Over9five.

disneyworld

"My boys are all over the neighborhood."

Falls under the "too much information" category....
But thanks for sharing
.........and that one time before we had shorts,my pants split right up the seam. That was the coolest day all summer. Anything else you guys want to know?

DS

Fenderbender
heres over9fives pic...he must have it folded over.
love the color though,and the way it seems to be
looking at you.
pinkthong.jpg

over9five

Staff member
"Does it come in brown?"

I have fired off an EMail to Mike asking for one in the Employee Store.... perhaps with the UPS sheild front and center.

over9five

Staff member
"heres over9fives pic..."

Thanks, DS. Yes, that's me. My abs look great in that pic. Wait till you gals see the pic from the back...