Man Dies After Accident At UPS Facility (Lexington, KY)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Love how every time something awful happens to someone , accident , death , some hear question the methods of the man or the company then make light of it, my God , somebody is dead , what if his wife, kids or friends see some of these B S. Stuff being posted , not just this thread , but many I’ve seen over the years !!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Love how every time something awful happens to someone , accident , death , some hear question the methods of the man or the company then make light of it, my God , somebody is dead , what if his wife, kids or friends see some of these B S. Stuff being posted , not just this thread , but many I’ve seen over the years !!
Truth.

Faceplanted

Honestly, what’s is the problem with explaining how somebody died? Maybe it can prevent another death. Why are Americans so touchy with death. Iv lost tons of close family to accidents, it’s good to know what happened. Rip to the upser and respect to his family, but I don’t understand it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Honestly, what’s is the problem with explaining how somebody died? Maybe it can prevent another death. Why are Americans so touchy with death. Iv lost tons of close family to accidents, it’s good to know what happened. Rip to the upser and respect to his family, but I don’t understand it.
It’s all the liability thanks to a sue crazy culture

Faceplanted

That and some respect to the family.
Respect to the family would be making sure this never happens again.

My dad died in an accident. I couldn’t care less if a little forum was talking about how he died, as long as something good came from it. Whose getting sued? not people talking....ups is getting sued. Are we now protecting the same big corporation that every thread on here is hating on? Like I said, no offense to anybody, I just feel we could possibly learn from this. Sweeping something under the rug doesn’t change the outcome.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Our local has started a Go fund me page for the guy who died if any would like to donate to his family it would be appreciated.
Click here to support Remembering Andy Schanding organized by Paul Trujillo.
Just received an update. Go fund me goal of $10,000 is currently at $2,650.00

I challenge everyone who reads this to seriously consider this opportunity to donate. It doesn't have to be much.

Don't underestimate the impact of a lot people throwing 1or 2 bucks in the pot. It can make a dramatic difference.

No pressure or shame, but if it is on your heart or mind to do this then I encourage you to listen to your heart and go for it.

Peace.

Just received an update. Go fund me goal of $10,000 is currently at $2,650.00

I challenge everyone who reads this to seriously consider this opportunity to donate. It doesn't have to be much.

Don't underestimate the impact of a lot people throwing 1or 2 bucks in the pot. It can make a dramatic difference.

No pressure or shame, but if it is on your heart or mind to do this then I encourage you to listen to your heart and go for it.

Peace.
It's hard to get people to part with money.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's hard to get people to part with money.
Not trying to convince anyone to do something they don't want to do.

No one is led or can donate to every cause.

Only trying to encourage those who have considered it to possibility to go for it, no matter how small of a contribution they can afford.

In these times the outpouring of love and support these donations represent is what is meaningful, inspiring, and comforting.

The size of the donation is not what is important.

Not trying to convince anyone to do something they don't want to do.

No one is led or can donate to every cause.

Only trying to encourage those who have considered it to possibility to go for it, no matter how small of a contribution they can afford.

In these times the outpouring of love and support these donations represent is what is meaningful, inspiring, and comforting.

The size of the donation is not what is important.
I donated and I hope others will also.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I donated and I hope others will also.
That is awesome.

I hope others do as well and I also hope they post about it like you have.

We all get in snarky discussions at times but this is a time to show snarky discussions and all we can come together as a community, even if it is just an online community.

Last edited: