Man Dies After Accident At UPS Facility (Lexington, KY)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just received an update. Go fund me goal of $10,000 is currently at $2,650.00

I challenge everyone who reads this to seriously consider this opportunity to donate. It doesn't have to be much.

Don't underestimate the impact of a lot people throwing 1or 2 bucks in the pot. It can make a dramatic difference.

No pressure or shame, but if it is on your heart or mind to do this then I encourage you to listen to your heart and go for it.

Peace.

I appreciate you keeping this on the front of the discussion page. And I also thank @cheryl for allowing me to put the link up. I know she is very hesitant to allow this on Brown Cafe and I appreciate her making an exception in this case

I appreciate you keeping this on the front of the discussion page. And I also thank @cheryl for allowing me to put the link up. I know she is very hesitant to allow this on Brown Cafe and I appreciate her making an exception in this case
Screenshot_20181027-093610.png

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
It's rare for some who just departed this world to be describe as safe and cautious. Just seems like those words came from a lawyer.

542thruNthru

I work in lex and there’s a lot of rumors about him getting electrocuted or caught in the belts

Take a note...

No one needs to know these things. In the future try and remember someone's family or friends reading this. If the man has a 10 year old a simple Google search could bring this thread up.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Take a note...

No one needs to know these things. In the future try and remember someone's family or friends reading this. If the man has a 10 year old a simple Google search could bring this thread up.
I think others definitely need to know what happened.

But not here, not now.

reginald95

Take a note...

I want to know. I'm sure more would like to know as well. Toughen up.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The man lost his life, his family list a husband and a father. End of story.
I agree that this tragic but I also believe the facts of what happened should be communicated in the right way at the right time.

There are many other UPS maintenance workers who work on equipment, probably the same equipment. I believe they have a right to know.

I agree that this tragic but I also believe the facts of what happened should be communicated in the right way at the right time.

There are many other UPS maintenance workers who work on equipment, probably the same equipment. I believe they have a right to know.
It should not be broadcast on here.
The man is gone. Let him and his family rest in peace