Man locked in own apartment by UPS package

Knothead

Yep.
Yeah, everyone knows you're supposed to hide the package under the doormat.
pjxaAOp.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Obviously it had to be something heavy. Guess the driver just wanted to give him a taste of what he had to deal with all day. Maybe next time he won't order some bs again.
Yeah, if only we could teach all of our customers not to order stuff, this job would be soooooooo easy then, right? Probably get raises and better Benny's if no one ordered!

AlliSeeisBrown

Love the sarcasm, but yes actually it would be easier not hauling up bed frames, head boards, 149lb chairs up flights of stairs.
We don't have to do that alone. Had a 145lb dresser going to the 3rd floor. It was too large to push/roll up the stairs. Customer didn't want to help and over 70 help was not available. ORS told me to Ni it if they didn't want to help. Probably should've been missed but I'm just working as directed.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We don't have to do that alone. Had a 145lb dresser going to the 3rd floor. It was too large to push/roll up the stairs. Customer didn't want to help and over 70 help was not available. ORS told me to Ni it if they didn't want to help. Probably should've been missed but I'm just working as directed.
I would have hit MC M or W and left it at the bottom of the stairs if the customer wouldn't help. Some people are real pieces of work.

AlliSeeisBrown

I would have hit MC M or W and left it at the bottom of the stairs if the customer wouldn't help. Some people are real pieces of work.
I had mentioned that to him and he didn't like the idea for some reason. Guess they want to put it back in the system for a 2nd attempt for whatever reason...