Man locked in own apartment by UPS package

BrownArmy

We don't have to do that alone. Had a 145lb dresser going to the 3rd floor. It was too large to push/roll up the stairs. Customer didn't want to help and over 70 help was not available. ORS told me to Ni it if they didn't want to help. Probably should've been refused but I'm just working as directed.

landrick

Actually, one night during peak last year, after finishing deliveries, I got dispatched to go let someone out of their apartment. (Huh?) Another driver had delivered something like an exercise bike box to the apartment of an elderly lady and jammed it up against the screen door...which opened out. She couldn’t even begin to open her door. Felt sorry for her...she was stuck in there for awhile.

E

el blanco

Hey @UPS, your driver left this package under our door knob like this and trapped us in our apartment. Had to call maintenance to get out.

just wait until you are penny locked, and maintenance can't figure it out

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
"Hey @UPS, your driver left this package under our door knob like this and trapped us in our apartment.
Had to call maintenance to get out."

On one of the three sides we can't see in picture.

DI0K89iV4AEr_B0.jpg

The driver needs to get some game.

vp8epd.jpg

:biggrin:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Actually, one night during peak last year, after finishing deliveries, I got dispatched to go let someone out of their apartment. (Huh?) Another driver had delivered something like an exercise bike box to the apartment of an elderly lady and jammed it up against the screen door...which opened out. She couldn’t even begin to open her door. Felt sorry for her...she was stuck in there for awhile.
Yeah but how did she take the picture?

extranatty

Not that we should be intentionally blocking doorknobs...

But why are these people ordering more package than they can handle? Crawl out a window or something. UPS isn't handicapped services or elder care.

Another question, why do these people get free shipping on EREGs (irregulars) that would cost $300 for a normal person to ship? UPS charges the common man $300 but charges Best Buy maybe $2? Why? Why turn down Tom Hanks in Castaway? Why?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Aren't you supposed to get signatures in apartment complexes?
Guess what? If you can figure out how to go online and buy your useless crap, you can figure out how to find your pkg next to where you get your mail. I'm not going up any stairs unless sig required. I want to have knees in my 50's. DR Mail Slot all day. ALL DAY

jaker

trolling
I call bull because a outside door handle shouldn't even move when you use the inside one

That means anyone can come by and trap you in your place

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Reminds me of a time when a guy complained about his box falling into the garage when he opened the door so the next time I was there I laid it down and he ran over it. Can’t win..... oh well :D