Management Accountability or lack of....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We've been instructed to use A. Customer opens after commit time. As far as I know they have never abused it here to hide stuff though
I know the higher ups watch it like a hawk. Falsifying air beyond the ethical implications is just stupid. The most scrutinized part of the day.

My previous district instructed us to stop using it. Said it had to be Late-Other. Not sure what the rules are here as it's not under my supervision.
So is it pretty common for buildings to hide routes by using safety or shuttle time? We will have guys go out with 3-4 boards and deliver stops then they just add the stops to other routes delete the boards and pay the driver under safety or shuttle..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I know the higher ups watch it like a hawk. Falsifying air beyond the ethical implications is just stupid. The most scrutinized part of the day.
Ours are done when customer comes in after commit time for a package they want held. We cover ourselves by entering them in UDC as hold packages before 10:30

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ours are done when customer comes in after commit time for a package they want held. We cover ourselves by entering them in UDC as hold packages before 10:30
Doesn't it still alert as late if it's processed in UDC before 1030? I know at one point it was that way, and we were still instructed to sheet as Late-other

Dr.Brownz

That would be counter productive. You can take missed out of a board through timecards. Customer counter board doesn't have a card so you can't take it out. Late can't be taken out of any boards.

Tell us more shady things management tricks. In fact start a whole thread on it. It may be the only thing you have to say that might be interesting to hourly employees!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I was on a safety ride and we had about 15 stops of air at a mall...my sup told me to scan all the nda as ni1 and we'd deliver it later...customer first!!!!!!!!!!!

El Correcto

god is dead
Uh yea because they think they are untouchable. I'm guessing this doesn't happen in other buildings and in happy to hear that. I was beginning to lose total faith in the future of this company.
sent you hotline page, honestly though I wouldn't even bother. Specially if you are in a small center harder to get off radar I'd imagine, you'll be pissing gasoline into fire imo. I just barely got off the radar, it's a good feeling not being called into the office every other day for a spanking.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was on a safety ride and we had about 15 stops of air at a mall...my sup told me to scan all the nda as ni1 and we'd deliver it later...customer first!!!!!!!!!!!
I would of told them before leaving there would be air issues of those stops were not doable, then told him it is my responsibility to make sure all packages are sheeted honestly no matter what.

I'm up to suspension on service failure last I heard from them. I just ignore it and keep doing the job the way we are trained to.

I'm not worried about being on the radar honestly they have so many skeletons in their closet that if someone higher up ever looks at our time card edits (if anyone goes over 9.5 by a minute or two they change their time) they edit our AM time, use tons of fraudulent safety and shuttle hours every week, plus I can't tell you how many people have got stuck and they have a private person come pull someone out to avoid an accident in the center..thanks for all the info!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I would of told them before leaving there would be air issues of those stops were not doable, then told him it is my responsibility to make sure all packages are sheeted honestly no matter what.

I'm up to suspension on service failure last I heard from them. I just ignore it and keep doing the job the way we are trained to.
I should have but the sup was on car with me...should have made him scan them...even though it was still my board...it's disgusting and funny at the same time how scummy they are

BrownTexas

I'm not worried about being on the radar honestly they have so many skeletons in their closet that if someone higher up ever looks at our time card edits (if anyone goes over 9.5 by a minute or two they change their time) they edit our AM time, use tons of fraudulent safety and shuttle hours every week, plus I can't tell you how many people have got stuck and they have a private person come pull someone out to avoid an accident in the center..thanks for all the info!
Time card edits can get someone fired. Just have to bypass the hotline and go straight to the National Labor Board.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That sup is playing with their job doing that .....I would never have allowed that if I was out with them...they would have been gone.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The thing about the accidents , I have helped get drivers out of a ditch before... Sometimes in rural or snow conditions you have to get creative....if they have no damage to the vehicle and just have the duals spinning in a small ditch who cares if someone comes out... It shouldn't be an accident anyway.. That same thing goes for running out of fuel... It's not an accident