Management Accountability or lack of....

BrownTexas

I was followed the other day by 3 sups and got a warning letter for first time ever for "safety" Was told I didn't fold my mirror in on a back road, I backed in a driveway I shouldn't have backed in to, didn't back in a driveway I should have and I had 1 earbud in listening to the radio..what do you all think about that BS?
I have never been told to fold in mirrors, I don't go down drive ways, and there is no where saying you can't have 1 earbud in. So I would just protest that and be aye okay.

Coalminer2005

I've seen management tell drivers to not sheet packages as missed. When they get back to the building management uses the cc board and futures them for the next day. Can't believe they get away with it but I'm sure they will get caught eventually. I often wonder what other things they do that we don't know about.
They used to do that at our center but our new district manager is a stickler when it comes to dishonesty and that stopped real quick.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's funny reading a thread like this. And others talking about management harassment, management weaponizing , management being held accountable , and such.

The more things change , the more they stay the same.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Our whole building is having a bad time as of late. We have people getting warning letters including myself for the littlest things and on the other hand our VIP drivers aren't even made to use telematics so they can get off by 4:00 and get 10hrs of guarantee time. How can you report this via hotline?

Call the number. I think it can be done online also.

Report facts.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was followed the other day by 3 sups and got a warning letter for first time ever for "safety" Was told I didn't fold my mirror in on a back road, I backed in a driveway I shouldn't have backed in to, didn't back in a driveway I should have and I had 1 earbud in listening to the radio..what do you all think about that BS?
Have you been injured in the recent past?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's funny reading a thread like this. And others talking about management harassment, management weaponizing , management being held accountable , and such.

The more things change , the more they stay the same.
And we all keep sticking around being beat like dogs everyday, either we like the punishment or we are all just too tired to give a friend....

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
And we all keep sticking around being beat like dogs everyday, either we like the punishment or we are all just too tired to give a friend....
believe me , it is worth it in the end. been out over a year, drinking a corona , body is all healed up, and I scratch my head that I ever cared about their BS at all.

it's awesome .