Management Accountability or lack of....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Time card edits can get someone fired. Just have to bypass the hotline and go straight to the National Labor Board.
That's why some guys watch their hours like s hawk...if they are changing things you will see a pattern and then hold their feet to the fire... They can get into trouble for it

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That sup is playing with their job doing that .....I would never have allowed that if I was out with them...they would have been gone.
I'm pretty sure he was told to do it by the center manager...I was just working as directed...but if I scanned a NDA a few streets over then delivered it is be fired immediately...GREAT leadership

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That's why some guys watch their hours like s hawk...if they are changing things you will see a pattern and then hold their feet to the fire... They can get into trouble for it
When I was part time we had a sup fired for editing time cards...I was up to five hours short a week sometimes...if get my money but some people would say "screw it it's just five hours not worth the hassle" screw that

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm pretty sure he was told to do it by the center manager...I was just working as directed...but if I scanned a NDA a few streets over then delivered it is be fired immediately...GREAT leadership
I would refuse to do it to their face... Don't care I would make sure someone a few steps up from the center level would know about it...you lie you get fired ...damn scrubs!!

So what about telematics? Are certain drivers allowed to scan extra package cars so they stay off the radar because they are not capable of following proper methods? We had a driver get busted by a doorbell camera, noses into driveway threw package hopped back in his stick running truck with bulkhead open without putting on seatbelt backed out and took off..but he runs 2 hours under so they love him for it and he is allowed to do this.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So what about telematics? Are certain drivers allowed to scan extra package cars so they stay off the radar because they are not capable of following proper methods? We had a driver get busted by a doorbell camera, noses into driveway threw package hopped back in his stick running truck with bulkhead open without putting on seatbelt backed out and took off..but he runs 2 hours under so they love him for it and he is allowed to do this.
That's called being a liability...

I used to love getting in a truck in the morning and seeing the seatbelt fastened. Yep Johnny run my balls off was in here yesterday.

johnny_hotdog

I've seen management tell drivers to not sheet packages as missed. When they get back to the building management uses the cc board and futures them for the next day. Can't believe they get away with it but I'm sure they will get caught eventually. I often wonder what other things they do that we don't know about.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've seen management tell drivers to not sheet packages as missed. When they get back to the building management uses the cc board and futures them for the next day. Can't believe they get away with it but I'm sure they will get caught eventually. I often wonder what other things they do that we don't know about.
As long as my checks keep clearing....idgaf

El Correcto

god is dead
I should have but the sup was on car with me...should have made him scan them...even though it was still my board...it's disgusting and funny at the same time how scummy they are
I like it when they get on car with me. Good banter through out the day. Especially when thy do their hour of driving, I'll start trying to tell them everything they are doing wrong.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I like it when they get on car with me. Good banter through out the day. Especially when thy do their hour of driving, I'll start trying to tell them everything they are doing wrong.
Oh they know what's going on... I have them running stops for me on a annual then we go out to lunch at a sit down restaurant which usually takes forever ... And always in the back of my mind I'm thinking that I know he is analyzing everything that I'm doing even though it's just a yearly ride so I make sure that how many stops I can do before lunch how many stops I do after pick ups and all my times jive with what I do throughout the year...usually it's cake because they slow me down and I'm not a runner....

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh they know what's going on... I have them running stops for am annual then we go out to lunch at a sit down restaurant which usually takes forever ... And always in the back of my mind I'm thinking that I know he does he is analyzing everything that I'm doing even though it's just a yearly ride so I make sure that how many stops I can do before lunch how many stops I do after pick ups and all my times jive with what I do throughout the year...usually it's cake because they slow me down and I'm not a runner....
Ha I wish yearly, I get it bimonthly. :censored2: it though, like I said good banter and entertainment. Gives me someone to :censored2: with.

I agree with staying consistent, I don't mind showing them how and what I do on a daily basis. Why my time allowance looks the way it does..

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Hahahaha my sup parked on the wrong side of the road...didn't honk when he backed and did an unnecessary back...I just shook my head at him every time and said you should pay attention at pcm

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ha I wish yearly, I get it bimonthly. :censored2: it though, like I said good banter and entertainment. Gives me someone to :censored2: with.

I agree with staying consistent, I don't mind showing them how and what I do on a daily basis. Why my time allowance looks the way it does..
Most of them know it's a joke...maybe if they feel sorry for you they will at least buy you lunch

I was followed the other day by 3 sups and got a warning letter for first time ever for "safety" Was told I didn't fold my mirror in on a back road, I backed in a driveway I shouldn't have backed in to, didn't back in a driveway I should have and I had 1 earbud in listening to the radio..what do you all think about that BS?