Mangement

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Hvae you ever done this? Dairy farmer?

I have never been a dairy farmer.

However, I have sat through enough PCM's and meetings with management that I can certainly relate to having to deal with a constant and unending river of bovine excrement.

AKCoverMan

Maybe it comes from being an umpire and having to let unhappy coaches and fans comments and complaints roll off my back, but mostly I just let them have their periodic grumble about how I missed this number or that number, try to look concerned and nod my head. It's usually over soon and I can get back to work.

But if they really push me about overallowed I shrug and say "I don't know. You have all the data on telematics so please tell me where I sat on my ass for two hours and stole from the company. If you can tell me how to safely get home two hours earlier I'd love to hear it!" The conversation usually ends after a few more growls and comments that I generally fail to hear. Then I go on road. Come Friday I happily cash my check!

Re-Raise

Maybe it comes from being an umpire and having to let unhappy coaches and fans comments and complaints roll off my back, but mostly I just let them have their periodic grumble about how I missed this number or that number, try to look concerned and nod my head. It's usually over soon and I can get back to work.

But if they really push me about overallowed I shrug and say "I don't know. You have all the data on telematics so please tell me where I sat on my ass for two hours and stole from the company. If you can tell me how to safely get home two hours earlier I'd love to hear it!" The conversation usually ends after a few more growls and comments that I generally fail to hear. Then I go on road. Come Friday I happily cash my check!

Try not to smile while you are nodding your head acting concerned, it gives away how little you care what they think.

Also don't look back at them after a break in the conversation and ask" Are we still talking?" I forget and do that sometimes.

Im a loader and I get mad when the other loaders on the belt go super slow and burn themselves on the slide. INCOMPETENT NOOBS! I HATE EM!

I would be the best supervisor ever.