Manual Trannys in your center?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The new 8s or almost as long as the old 10s

Yeah I noticed that
Plus the aisle down the middle is tighter than the P7 but shelves are bigger

I'm not a maroon, I know they gave me that 800 because they can stuff more stops on me this peak. Last year, a third of my residentials were on another route. Surely wasn't a pat on the back and here's your new car. lol

Yeah I noticed that
Plus the aisle down the middle is tighter than the P7 but shelves are bigger

I'm not a maroon, I know they gave me that 800 because they can stuff more stops on me this peak. Last year, a third of my residentials were on another route. Surely wasn't a pat on the back and here's your new car. lol
Im sure they will give you extra time credit, for the longer walk from bulkhead to rear door!..lol

upsman68

Yep sounds about right. I keep waiting to see these new 800's everyone is talking about.

I have a 1000 version of it. They run great but it's too narrow. I rather have it wider. Also there is annoying beep when you leave the lights on. It's sucks when it is not daylight savings time. It's really loud and annoying

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
About 65% to 70%, technically 95% since most of the autos in my center are from a Manhattan center that got nothing but automatics. I say we should keep the manuals, it helps get rid of a lot of the lazy of a slacker pters and off the street thugs and bums out of the candidate hire pool.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I have a 1000 version of it. They run great but it's too narrow. I rather have it wider. Also there is annoying beep when you leave the lights on. It's sucks when it is not daylight savings time. It's really loud and annoying

I learned a new trick Friday
When you have the lights on, turn the dimmer down all the way for the dashboard.
It wont beep for leaving the headlights on but can still see odometer and gear in the lighted box.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
75% manuals. All have power steering though.

Our center kind of skipped that era where there were the trucks with power steering but still a manual transmission. We have a bunch old 1980s 800s and 1000s but they are all the old ones where the cargo light and the cab light come on at the same time...the 2 foot step, no power steering, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
Our center kind of skipped that era where there were the trucks with power steering but still a manual transmission. We have a bunch old 1980s 800s and 1000s but they are all the old ones where the cargo light and the cab light come on at the same time...the 2 foot step, no power steering, etc.

The cargo and dome lights in those were almost useless. You always needed a flashlight read to labels on packages in cargo area. The new LED's are like working in daylight by comparison.