Maps for feeder drivers.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It's not like people just randomly make fun of him, it's when he starts swinging his johnson around like he's a big deal and then gets put in his place. Then doubles down on just about every dumb thing he says, it's impressive. Now he's just a running joke. Sad, really.

I don’t think he is actually a bad guy. I think he is just a little full of himself and has absolutely no idea how to communicate online. Bullies…bullies everywhere…

I don’t think he is actually a bad guy. I think he is just a little full of himself and has absolutely no idea how to communicate online. Bullies…bullies everywhere…
I'd bet he talks to people like that in person as well. He tends to talk "at" people, because he assumes he knows more than them. He's obnoxious, and I'm happy to use him as a punchline.

quad decade guy

But you do know how to communicate. You are actually a good guy. You are not full of yourself. You don't bully.

Self-proclaimed......of course.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I seem to communicate well enough for you guys to continually bully and hate. I'd say that's effective.

I'm not sure what " a little full of himself" means...my record is fact and settled history. Shrug.

quad decade guy

And a kiss ass actually he claimed I was on my knees all the time lol! cause I use my phone at work. I was by no means anywhere near a company man. He's just jealous of me I guess cause I planned for my retirement much better that he did.
No. KA COMPANY MAN. There is page after page of me being ripped, ripped for my dolly. You own this. What else do you do for the "company"? Work off the clock? Bring your own cleaning supplies? Clean your tractor...off the clock? Come on.....COMPANY MAN. Page after page.......bullied.

No. KA COMPANY MAN. There is page after page of me being ripped, ripped for my dolly. You own this. What else do you do for the "company"? Work off the clock? Bring your own cleaning supplies? Clean your tractor...off the clock? Come on.....COMPANY MAN. Page after page.......bullied.
PointlessAcclaimedHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

quad decade guy

It means all of that fact and history makes you think you're a bigger deal than you are. You, like all of us, are just a nobody.
Never said any different. You don't know me or what I think. Or what I have. I'm a guy you've never met. All of this started when this group could not believe my achievements while just being a nobody. "I've never done that" "Never heard of that" "No way". I would mention my credentials for discussion purposes.... Things they just couldn't comprehend. I guess because of poor money management, personality, defects whatever. The things I've done, have actually taken many years of hard work, determination and sacrifice(a lot of saving). Sorry, but I'm proud of those. For that, I'm ripped and bullied. Matter of fact, I'm waiting for my flight nav stuff to charge and update....to leave all this hate behind and enjoy my Sunday....in yes....my airplane.

And really....I'm a pretty good guy to know.....I love to give back and share. Sadly for you.....you'll NEVER get that chance...

Never said any different. You don't know me or what I think. Or what I have. I'm a guy you've never met. All of this started when this group could not believe my achievements while just being a nobody. "I've never done that" "Never heard of that" "No way". I would mention my credentials for discussion purposes.... Things they just couldn't comprehend. I guess because of poor money management, personality, defects whatever. The things I've done, have actually taken many years of hard work, determination and sacrifice(a lot of saving). Sorry, but I'm proud of those. For that, I'm ripped and bullied. Matter of fact, I'm waiting for my flight nav stuff to charge and update....to leave all this hate behind and enjoy my Sunday....in yes....my airplane.

And really....I'm a pretty good guy to know.....I love to give back and share. Sadly for you.....you'll NEVER get that chance...
Not once have I questioned your accomplishments, all of them are easily attainable if someone is committed. In fact, I've stated that I find them impressive and requiring hard work. I've explained my stance with you, consistently.

And you never entering my life as a friend, isn't sad for me, don't pity me because you think you're a big deal. This is another instance of you being full of yourself. You think you're bigger than me, you think me never knowing you makes my life worse. You're such a conceited :censored2:stick.

quad decade guy

Not once have I questioned your accomplishments, all of them are easily attainable if someone is committed. In fact, I've stated that I find them impressive and requiring hard work. I've explained my stance with you, consistently.

And you never entering my life as a friend, isn't sad for me, don't pity me because you think you're a big deal. This is another instance of you being full of yourself. You think you're bigger than me, you think me never knowing you makes my life worse. You're such a conceited :censored2:stick.
Never said I was a big deal. You said that. Big difference.

Dude, you are such a miserable person....a snake is pretty low.