Maps for feeder drivers.

Johney

Nah, man my area are opiate addicts. I can’t feel crap, come at me bro.
Yeet you’re in feeders so I’m sure you’ll agree with this.
I doubt any of the crap he claims he does…he does. Doesn’t use his phone for work? In feeders? BS. Why the :censored2: not? You already have it, pay for it, doesn’t cost you a cent to use it for work. No load retain bar I’m not pulling the load? BS! The list goes on and on. They would’ve axed his uncooperative ass a long time ago. The union also would’ve traded off his crap for some much better workers fired for less BS.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yeet you’re in feeders so I’m sure you’ll agree with this.
I doubt any of the crap he claims he does…he does. Doesn’t use his phone for work? In feeders? BS. Why the :censored2: not? You already have it, pay for it, doesn’t cost you a cent to use it for work. No load retain bar I’m not pulling the load? BS! The list goes on and on. They would’ve axed his uncooperative ass a long time ago. The union also would’ve traded off his crap for some much better workers fired for less BS.
Believe it or not there is one guy that I know of that says that same crap about the phone. “They aren’t paying my phone bill!” You nailed it, your bill does not go up using your phone for work. It gives me a leg up to do my job, so that’s what I’m doing. I ran the same run for a year and even though I could drive it in my sleep, the GPS was always on. It gives you an ETA so you can plan your stops/meal, alerts you to traffic, road closures, hell it even tells you if there’s a hazard in the road. And it costs me nothing extra so why the hell wouldn’t you use it? Because you’re a stubborn ass. Period.

The load retainer thing. Honestly we have no one here including myself that refuses to pull a load without one so I don’t even know what would happen. But I’m assuming it would go down like a lead balloon.

Johney

Yea I get it there’s always one guy. My point is and you’ll agree(dipwad won’t) that one time you’re broke down and don’t use your phone to call for help and your trailer misses service they won’t hold some type of grudge??? Of course they will! This guy must work in the BOG.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dear internet toughguy,

Not sure what you are talking about....the only time I've used my phone for Google earth is to look at my personal home.

I've talked extensively about the IVIS and UPS's failings.....I let them fail. The OP and most of you guys use your phone. If I break down....I send an IVIS message.......they don't read it? I can walk 20 miles to a phone, IDC. I went to a new hub the other day. Oh, I got printed directions to the Hub.....not where the entrance was.....so I drove around(with a set) till I found it....shrug.

You don't know me champ.

We're all manipulated......if you have EVER used your personal phone to do business.....you have been mindf'ed and manipulated.....got it Chief?

BTW, I go through my day without touching my phone........that's manipulation for ya.....CHAMP.
Yeah right!!! You’re so full of sheetz. You told us you bought your own handtruck when you were in package car, now you’re all seasoned and tough? We know your not based on you’re incessant complaints about being bullied. Full of it!!!

Yeet

Yea I get it there’s always one guy. My point is and you’ll agree(dipwad won’t) that one time you’re broke down and don’t use your phone to call for help and your trailer misses service they won’t hold some type of grudge??? Of course they will!
Oh he’ll just walk to the nearest pay phone that doesn’t exist in this country anymore, don’t you see?? Jokes aside, if he actually did that it would only happen once. The second time would earn him a spot at the table at panel.

Johney

Yeah right!!! You’re so full of sheetz. You told us you bought your own handtruck when you were in package car, now you’re all seasoned and tough? We know your not based on you’re incessant complaints about being bullied. Full of it!!!
I think this clown has been trolling all of us all along.

Johney

Oh he’ll just walk to the nearest pay phone that doesn’t exist in this country anymore, don’t you see?? Jokes aside, if he actually did that it would only happen once. The second time would earn him a spot at the table at panel.
Exactly. Now he claims to have been feeder for quite a few years right? No break downs?? I was in feeders for 7.5 years and I can’t count how many times I’ve been on the side of the road.

Yeet

Exactly. Now he claims to have been feeder for quite a few years right? No break downs?? I was in feeders for 7.5 years and I can’t count how many times I’ve been on the side of the road.
I’ll go even further, I call them every time there is something wrong with the trailer either in the yard, at the rail, wherever just to cover my ass and tell them what’s going on. I do it so much they know if I’m held up, there’s a reason, I’m not just screwing around.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To All:

As an observation.....

Note how much time and energy has been devoted to the bullying.

In a thread about maps.....OMG.

It is quite extraordinary. And quite illuminating.
Buys his own 2 wheeler
Won’t use his phone for ups biz
I think I’am starting to understand why he hasn’t retired
He’s not sharpest tool in the shed

What'dyabringmetoday???

Believe it or not there is one guy that I know of that says that same crap about the phone. “They aren’t paying my phone bill!” You nailed it, your bill does not go up using your phone for work. It gives me a leg up to do my job, so that’s what I’m doing. I ran the same run for a year and even though I could drive it in my sleep, the GPS was always on. It gives you an ETA so you can plan your stops/meal, alerts you to traffic, road closures, hell it even tells you if there’s a hazard in the road. And it costs me nothing extra so why the hell wouldn’t you use it? Because you’re a stubborn ass. Period.

The load retainer thing. Honestly we have no one here including myself that refuses to pull a load without one so I don’t even know what would happen. But I’m assuming it would go down like a lead balloon.
Plenty of drivers won't move loads without a retainer.