Marjorie Taylor Greene did NOT disappoint in her Debate

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Typical Democrat uncle Tom type attack, playing into the racist stereotype that blacks abandon their kids.

So much racism coming from the left these days.

My dear friend,perhaps you have forgotten that Herschel Walker ahs children he never acknowledged until reported by the Daily Beast in June of this year. He has abandoned these children:
"Earlier this week, The Daily Beast detailed how Walker has a second son whom he supports financially but otherwise does not see, citing court records showing that the child's mother sued Walker in 2013 to obtain child support."

"The former athlete has made numerous public comments about the importance of fathers, including in a 2021 interview with conservative social media personalities Diamond and Silk, when he said: "The father leaves in the Black family. He leaves the boys alone so they'll be raised by their mom. If you have a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman — even if you have to leave that woman — you don't leave that child."

In fact one of the children's mothers said Herschel Paid to abort an earlier child. I have to admit that I dont know if aborting a child is the same as abandoning it,but this is hardly the stuff of racisim:
  • The woman is reportedly the mother of one of the four kids whom Walker has publicly acknowledged is his. There’s 23-year-old Christian Walker (who’s been calling out his father as a domestic abuser and a liar over the past week), then three others that Walker didn’t disclose to the public until the Daily Beast reported on them in June.
  • Christian Walker’s thoughts:
  • The woman said she was “stunned” by Walker’s denials, but then again “maybe there are just so many of us that he truly doesn’t remember.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Herschel Walker ahs children he never acknowledged until reported by the Daily Beast in June of this year. He has abandoned these children:
Typical Democrat uncle Tom type attack, playing into the racist stereotype that blacks abandon their kids. So much racism coming from the left these days.

“Herschel had a child years ago when he wasn’t married. He’s supported the child and continues to do so. He’s proud of his children. To suggest that Herschel is ‘hiding’ the child because he hasn’t used him in his political campaign is offensive and absurd,”

Last edited:

newolddude

She probably will.North east Georgia is the poorest,lesast educated part of the state. These folks like her stances on Trump,Race,etc
You could roll a Manchin-like DINO, that's measured, reasonable, nice and they're not winning. MGT's district is deep deep red. Recent elections:

Image 1.png

El Correcto

god is dead

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

newolddude

Did you guys also get the memo that thumbs up is threatening to millennials and should be avoided?