Masks required

Faceplanted

isn't that what they said if we didn't shelter in place is how many deaths we would have?
This is Florida. Daily deaths during no shelter in place, then shelter in place, then no shelter in place after they reopened a month or so ago...See anything? NO CHANGE

SHELTER IN PLACE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. The models were bs propaganda. Numerous scientists asked for the math behind the models, the university of Washington would not provide it.

Attachments

• C41E6567-DCE1-4E0A-AB38-55A3DB658F5F.png
    C41E6567-DCE1-4E0A-AB38-55A3DB658F5F.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 88
This is Florida. Daily deaths during no shelter in place, then shelter in place, then no shelter in place after they reopened a month or so ago...See anything? NO CHANGE

SHELTER IN PLACE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. The models were bs propaganda. Numerous scientists asked for the math behind the models, the university of Washington would not provide it.
I believe the shelter in place was not a real concern about the actual people but overloading the hospitals.
Personally I thought it was overboard a couple weeks fine "maybe"
A couple of months absolutely not

Est.1998

It's truly amazing how many constitutional lawyers and infectious disease experts are working as delivery drivers at UPS.
I do know of a few drivers with Masters degrees.
Ask them why they still work at UPS, pays more/benefits.
Glad I'm not neck deep in student loans to realize this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I believe the shelter in place was not a real concern about the actual people but overloading the hospitals.
Personally I thought it was overboard a couple weeks fine "maybe"
A couple of months absolutely not
Should have always been a regional approach. If a certain area starts having problems ok take measures. If not go about your business.

Est.1998

Some of these governors went way overboard, I think I had an ego trip over the power
The economic damage from this this is going to be unbelievable when this is all over
It already is unbelievable.
Haven't you been watching the news?
Around here, businesses have been shutting down permanently.
That hot dog stand you love so much that you thought was closed for a few weeks, gone forever.

It already is unbelievable.
Haven't you been watching the news?
Around here, businesses have been shutting down permanently.
That hot dog stand you love so much that you thought was closed for a few weeks, gone forever.
I have businesses that I've been delivering to for a very long time and many of them told me they're not going to be able to come back. It's truly sad