Masks required

Faceplanted

Service by an establishment is not a constitutional right. Try again.
100% wrong idiot. You cannot deny service BASED ON A MEDICAL CONDITION. If I go to a gas station and they say I cannot enter, I tell them I have a medical condition. They either have to let me enter, or provide me service via taking a list from me while I wait outside, shop for me ect. Go read a book, your literally slow.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
100% wrong idiot. You cannot deny service BASED ON A MEDICAL CONDITION. If I go to a gas station and they say I cannot enter, I tell them I have a medical condition. They either have to let me enter, or provide me service via taking a list from me while I wait outside, shop for me ect. Go read a book, your literally slow.
Wrong. This is America. If you don’t want to wear a mask, then don’t. If you can’t help yourself, why should others be expected to help you? Not our fault your lungs don’t work while wearing a mask. Go back to China you commie idiot.

Faceplanted

It’s like when they say you have to wear clothes to go shopping. Stop trying to control my right to show my penis to other people! These people are crazy!
This is an actual statute passed by state legislate branch ie indecent exposure. These mask laws are being passed without going through the proper Chanels per state constitutions. Seriously go read a book.

Est.1998

I'm not trying to get in between this lovers quarrel, but don't stores have the right to deny service? I thought i read that some place after that bakery denied making that wedding cake for a gay couple.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is an actual statute passed by state legislate branch ie indecent exposure. These mask laws are being passed without going through the proper Chanels per state constitutions. Seriously go read a book.
Commie! Americans don’t have to do anything that don’t want. No mask, no :censored2:ing service!

Faceplanted

I'm not trying to get in between this lovers quarrel, but don't stores have the right to deny service? I thought i read that some place after that bakery denied making that wedding cake for a gay couple.
They cannot deny service based on a medical condition per the ADA. They can deny service, just not due to a medical condition.