Masks required

Faceplanted

So a store can deny someone service based on their skin color, but not if they are in a wheelchair?? LMFAO!
Replying to you is like talking to a 5 year old. Thank god you got a job as a ups truck driver because with your lack of intelligence or critical thinking you would most likely have ended up as a papa johns delivery driver.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Replying to you is like talking to a 5 year old. Thank god you got a job as a ups truck driver because with your lack of intelligence or critical thinking you would most likely have ended up as a papa johns delivery driver.
I’m sooooooo triggered right now. Papa Johns sucks!

Faceplanted

But I can deny service for no shoes or shirt?
If I am have a cast on and I cannot wear a shoe this situation would fall under the ada if you turn me away and NO YOU CANNOT DENY ME SERVICE. This is about the ada. Stop bringing in other stupid what ifs. IM TALKING ABOUT AN ADA ISSUE. Go read the ada. It has more the 100 words so you prob don’t have the patience to understand what it says. My shrink can give you some amphetamines for your adhd so you can actually learn something.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If I am have a cast on and I cannot wear a shoe this situation would fall under the ada if you turn me away and NO YOU CANNOT DENY ME SERVICE. This is about the ada. Stop bringing in other stupid what ifs. IM TALKING ABOUT AN ADA ISSUE. Go read the ada. It has more the 100 words so you prob don’t have the patience to understand what it says. My shrink can give you some amphetamines for your adhd so you can actually learn something.
I don’t want you in MY store without a mask. It’s not my fault your lungs are inferior and can’t breathe correctly with a paper mask on. Order what you need from Amazon and let everyone else act responsibly.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I don't agree that most scientists agree on that, I was just explaining the basis behind the idea. It's a little more complicated, and has to do with the way that tests were established to detect sequences of rna in the viruses. Some scientists have suggested that what the tests are picking up are the rna sequences naturally occurring in these vacuoles in large numbers of people, which match the rna from the virus. Then there are some who say that those vacuoles are what people think are the virus, and that the virus itself isn't real, and the symptoms are being caused by other things.

Not saying I agree with any of that, but it could explain why so many people "have the virus" without any symptoms.
It’s an interesting idea, and could help to explain some of the false positives.

Faceplanted

I don’t want you in MY store without a mask. It’s not my fault your lungs are inferior and can’t breathe correctly with a paper mask on. Order what you need from Amazon and let everyone else act responsibly.
You can explain that to the ada when they fine you 75k for your first infraction and 150k for your second. READ THE :censored2:ING ADA

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
They are not testing you for covid19. They are testing you for a rna sequence (aka genetic material). This does make sense. Nobody has isolated COVID19 or any other virus ever. So yes, once again this makes sense.
They’re testing for an RNA sequence that is specific to COVID-19. If it turns out that it’s not specific to this virus, that would be a problem, but that hasn’t been conclusively shown to be true.

Faceplanted

They’re testing for an RNA sequence that is specific to COVID-19. If it turns out that it’s not specific to this virus, that would be a problem, but that hasn’t been conclusively shown to be true.
It hasn’t been conclusively shown to be not true. And according to all data we know about virus, it’s suspect.

the fact that there are so many asymptotic people is a big red flag.