Masks required

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
PTers are disposable labor.
E13AED45-FA14-448B-B3D8-1D8768ECE678.jpeg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
That’s funny we had a driver recently deliver to a place with a couple positive tests.

driver: what’s the protocol here? What do I need to do?

center manager: deliver the packages

D: I’m not sure I feel safe going in there

center manager: I don’t really care. Deliver the packages

D: what about my safety?

center manager: what about it? Your safety is your problem. Go buy your own damn masks or wipes or whatever but ups isn’t gonna do it. Get the hell out of here and deliver the packages.
I would file a grievance.
Call OSHA
Call UPS Hotline
Call every news channel
Call a Lawyer

542thruNthru

Why? We have zero cases at UPS. They haven't notified one coworker so you know it's true.

What do you need to be notified for? Is it going to change anything? You should already be trying to follow the guidelines as much as possible. Does being notified kill the virus?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What do you need to be notified for? Is it going to change anything? You should already be trying to follow the guidelines as much as possible. Does being notified kill the virus?
From what I hear, most companies are letting potentially close contacts know that someone became ill.

I guess the thinking is you are also supposed to isolate?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1) anyone in close contact with that individual should be quarantined.

2) it could change a lot. It’s out there and I work in the public is much different than I work with someone that has it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

2) it could change a lot. It’s out there and I work in the public is much different than I work with someone that has it.
I don't think #1 is happening with this company.

542thruNthru

I was screwing around with that post but now I have a real question.

How does UPS determine who has covid 19? Most of the people in my building that have called out and applied for the EPL are just people that do not want to come in. We've even see that on here. Tests are hard to get done and take a while.

So does UPS just notify people when someone takes EPL because they feel sick?

Brownslave688

From what I hear, most companies are letting potentially close contacts know that someone became ill.

I guess the thinking is you are also supposed to isolate?
Duh but ups wants nothing to do with paying that many people not to work.

Brownslave688

I was screwing around with that post but now I have a real question.

How does UPS determine who has covid 19? Most of the people in my building that have called out and applied for the EPL are just people that do not want to come in. We've even see that on here. Tests are hard to get done and take a while.

So does UPS just notify people when someone takes EPL because they feel sick?
No but if there’s a positive test in the building they absolutely should be notifying everyone e