Masks required

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was screwing around with that post but now I have a real question.

How does UPS determine who has covid 19? Most of the people in my building that have called out and applied for the EPL are just people that do not want to come in. We've even see that on here. Tests are hard to get done and take a while.

So does UPS just notify people when someone takes EPL because they feel sick?
We were told a doctor has to sign you out.

542thruNthru

No but if there’s a positive test in the building they absolutely should be notifying everyone e

We were notified when a sup got it in our building. Since then many people have went out but no one is confirmed they have covid 19.

My point is by the time UPS finds out one of these people had it. It was too late to clean or quarantine people anyways. I think they should do it but again it's much too late.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were notified when a sup got it in our building. Since then many people have went out but no one is confirmed they have covid 19.

My point is by the time UPS finds out one of these people had it. It was too late to clean or quarantine people anyways. I think they should do it but again it's much too late.
It’s not too late to quarantine. Because drivers are going out into public every day.

It’ll never happen but I’d there’s a confirmed positive that center should probably just shut down for 2 weeks

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
in our building they gave us N95 masks this am. however......

i require a NEW mask everyday. it must be n95..... we were told you get 1. thats it. sorry, not resuing this thing over a 14 day period. no new mask everyday, no mask, period. progressive discipline is a thing. feel free to use it.

but the dreaded "sat sign up is up. if we dont, blah blah, we'll force from bottom up" message came in today as well.

nice try. it's not peak, and my schedule is m-friend, 5 consecutive days. once again, progressive discipline is a thing.

542thruNthru

It’s not too late to quarantine. Because drivers are going out into public every day.

It’ll never happen but I’d there’s a confirmed positive that center should probably just shut down for 2 weeks

Now I agree that if it happens then the building should shut down. I say that because if someone has it, they have had it for days before feeling sick correct?

So that mean all the people they have come in contact with and things have a good chance of having it now also. Then they don't get test results for almost a week. Now that's other people that have passed it around since then.

All I'm saying is it sounds like a bandaid on a GSW. Makes us feel good but isn't really doing anything.

Wally

Then your local is a bunch of idiots and someone needs to point out #1 of the MOU to them.

Many people here that are not positive or haven't even gotten a test are being paid the EPL. Some posters on here have shown the same.
Could be a state thing?

Wally

Then your local is a bunch of idiots and someone needs to point out #1 of the MOU to them.

Many people here that are not positive or haven't even gotten a test are being paid the EPL. Some posters on here have shown the same.
Mou?