Masks required

542thruNthru

sketch-1584992427181.jpg

542thruNthru

So UPS will never, never have you out of work, so forget that.

The other two require a doctor to sign off, so I was right.

The state health dept? Forget it, you will be dead or over it by time they come around.

You were half right. You said you had to be positive. You don't.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
in our building they gave us N95 masks this am. however......

i require a NEW mask everyday. it must be n95..... we were told you get 1. thats it. sorry, not resuing this thing over a 14 day period. no new mask everyday, no mask, period. progressive discipline is a thing. feel free to use it.

but the dreaded "sat sign up is up. if we dont, blah blah, we'll force from bottom up" message came in today as well.

nice try. it's not peak, and my schedule is m-friend, 5 consecutive days. once again, progressive discipline is a thing.
If my wife that’s in the hospital all day can’t get a new one every day I think you can make due.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
in our building they gave us N95 masks this am. however......

i require a NEW mask everyday. it must be n95..... we were told you get 1. thats it. sorry, not resuing this thing over a 14 day period. no new mask everyday, no mask, period. progressive discipline is a thing. feel free to use it.

but the dreaded "sat sign up is up. if we dont, blah blah, we'll force from bottom up" message came in today as well.

nice try. it's not peak, and my schedule is m-friend, 5 consecutive days. once again, progressive discipline is a thing.
It isn’t a requirement to kiss every consignee you deliver too. You’ll be fine.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don’t wear a mask!...oh wait ....wear a mask! we can land a man on the moon but the country shuts down from a virus , HOAX
I feel like you’re implying ups with one day deliver to the moon.

Yes my dream of being a space deliverer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You were half right. You said you had to be positive. You don't.
True. Someone in the household has to be positive.

So what if 9 days later you develop symptoms after being out due to a family member being sick? You only get 14 days

vvv

Im sure your customers will appreciate you being so callous.

Do you give a :censored2: about other people?

Not really. Mainly just who I stare at in the mirror in the morning.

Customers are the ones we need to worry about the most....not ourselves.

vvv

I would file a grievance.
Call OSHA
Call UPS Hotline
Call every news channel
Call a Lawyer

Someone actually croaked on my route from it. Employees there didn’t give me a clue someone was positive prior to the death. How nice of them.
Now I leave their stuff outside and rap on the window with DIAD and walk away.

MattM

UPS is stalling.

It's only hearsay at my building but word is, the 6-7 people they sent to quarantine all came back negative. So they are back to work, after 3-4 days of 'quarantine'.

They may find it easier and cheaper for these people to get tested than a 14 day quarantine.

So I don't see UPS paying out this emergency leave so easily.