Masks required

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
we've now had 2 customers call in and claim they have videos of UPS drivers not wearing masks and arguing with them about not wearing one.

Be careful out there guys. People are trying to get themselves on the news with this crap.

The only legit reason to wear a mask. All those loonie, germophobe Karen's out there looking for any excuse to take out their misery over their sad little lives on other people. Just not worth the effort to straighten them out.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
why isn’t anyone in the news blaming the protests for the covid-19 spread? ...they are blaming teenagers and people that go out to dinner, UNACCEPTABLE

Est.1998

Why don't the government just create commercials and billboards with a surgeon general warning stating: "Warning, being outside may cause death. Leave your residence at your own risk."
Wearing masks won't prevent or slow down the spread of any disease known. If anything, it's actually causing discomfort of everyday life.
6 million ways to die and this is what the world wants to focus on. Everyday feels like a sitcom.

Est.1998

Ha! Whoever wrote this is so stupid, you couldn't even explain to them why this is a false equivalence. And they don't know what a false equivalence is. And they think they are really smart for coming up with this.
Also, why use nasty jellybeans as an example.
I wouldn't eat any of them regardless of any being capable of death or not. Yuck!

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
The only legit reason to wear a mask. All those loonie, germophobe Karen's out there looking for any excuse to take out their misery over their sad little lives on other people. Just not worth the effort to straighten them out.
Hell, we have people at work who rat out those who aren't wearing one. These people are the same idiots who you see alone in thwir vehicle with one on. There is a word for that- Sheeple.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hell, we have people at work who rat out those who aren't wearing one. These people are the same idiots who you see alone in thwir vehicle with one on. There is a word for that- Sheeple.
UPS should pay a bounty for that just like they do with reporting theft. Make things interesting.

Over70irregs

why isn’t anyone in the news blaming the protests for the covid-19 spread? ...they are blaming teenagers and people that go out to dinner, UNACCEPTABLE
Went to pickup takeout at restaurant sat evening and none of the customers had on masks inside or outside. They wore them coming in then removed them. The staff had masks throughout. They were “6ft” apart. We are not getting it yall. Winter is coming.

over9five

Staff member
I went to a large furniture store and Home Depot yesterday.
The furniture store had a strict limit of 8 couples at a time in the store.
Home Depot must have had 500 people in the store.
Who makes these dumb rules up??

Over70irregs

I went to a large furniture store and Home Depot yesterday.
The furniture store had a strict limit of 8 couples at a time in the store.
Home Depot must have had 500 people in the store.
Who makes these dumb rules up??
Lol. I went to Home Depot also after restaurant. Everyone was masked up. Go figure.

JL 0513

Coronavirus particles to a typical cloth mask is the same as a nail going through the 2" hole in a chain link fence. Then you consider the gaps all around the mask and it's a joke.

The mask is simply to make Karen feel secure.

Est.1998

Went to pickup takeout at restaurant sat evening and none of the customers had on masks inside or outside. They wore them coming in then removed them. The staff had masks throughout. They were “6ft” apart. We are not getting it yall. Winter is coming.
Lol, if this virus was so serious, restaurants would be limited to takeout only.
How can you eat and drink while wearing a mask the whole time?
Even social distancing is a joke when air borne particles are involved.
This was why curfews and staying home was enacted.
Whatever happened to that?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lol, if this virus was so serious, restaurants would be limited to takeout only.
This was why curfews and staying home was enacted. K, now i gotta order
Listen *. Its people like you that are gonna kill people like my cousin's friend's grandpa. Hes 97 and has plenty of quality years of drooling and eating tapioca pudding left, if you, and your stupid friends would just wear a mask 24/7, drink hand sanitizer, and socially distance. K, now i gotta order some more facemasks, overnighted from china

Last edited by a moderator:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This was why curfews and staying home was enacted.

But they aren't wearing their masks while walking to the tables! Don't they know that the virus spreads the most when you are walking to your table?!