Masks required

Est.1998

But they aren't wearing their masks while walking to the tables! Don't they know that the virus spreads the most when you are walking to your table?!
Dr. Faucci agrees with WHO that the virus is at its deadliest when you're walking to your table.
The only way to counteract this, is chant BLM in unison until you're seated. That's the only way!!!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Dr. Faucci agrees with WHO that the virus is at its deadliest when you're walking to your table.
The only way to counteract this, is chant BLM in unison until you're seated. That's the only way!!!
You can also peacefully start the restaurant on fire, as you leave. Its like a retroactive antidote, says faucci

JL 0513

Yankees_Nationals_Baseball_01416.jpg-dcfc8_s878x585.jpg

Gotta love The Fauci.

OK, maybe he took his mask down to take a drink (and laugh it up for a while - spitting everywhere), but he has two people on his lap in the midst of thousands of empty seats surrounding them. Interesting form of social distancing. Think they could've left just one seat between them? Nope, that's for the peasants to adhere to.

All these people take their masks off when they don't see a camera.

View attachment 304594

Gotta love The Fauci.

OK, maybe he took his mask down to take a drink (and laugh it up for a while - spitting everywhere), but he has two people on his lap in the midst of thousands of empty seats surrounding them. Interesting form of social distancing. Think they could've left just one seat between them? Nope, that's for the peasants to adhere to.

All these people take their masks off when they don't see a camera.
I would LMAO If he got COVID-19

JL 0513

All these leftest phonies only wear masks when they think cameras are rolling. Wonder what they know that conflicts with their mandates on the peasants? 🤔

Could it be that they realize you're more likely to die in a car accident than from China Virus (fact). Even though they and the media would have you believe that death from Covid is out of control. A poll showed that around 30% of Americans think 30 million people have died from Covid because of media hysteria. 10,000 people have died from JUST Covid out of 330,000,000 people. Statistically a rounding error. The other 95% were already on their deathbeds.

JJinVA

Ive said from the beginning the whole thing was about control, not mitigating anything. telling you what to do, and you doing it, or else. And then of course the lowest IQ ppl in society becoming the "volunteer enforcers". I had this old black lady give me sh|t at the gas station one day for not wearing a mask and I told her, "I take medical advice from doctors, not governors. But you dont look like a doctor or a governor to me so mind your business". She snapped lol.

Ive said from the beginning the whole thing was about control, not mitigating anything. telling you what to do, and you doing it, or else. And then of course the lowest IQ ppl in society becoming the "volunteer enforcers". I had this old black lady give me sh|t at the gas station one day for not wearing a mask and I told her, "I take medical advice from doctors, not governors. But you dont look like a doctor or a governor to me so mind your business". She snapped lol.

We will emerge a stronger, healthier and smarter nation when the virus is done wrecking all the redneck retards in this country. I'm not sorry that it sounds like I am down with the mass death of my political opponents. You people are a menace to public health. You are taking innocent people's families away from them just for trying to live their lives. You are getting people killed who are just trying to make enough to afford :censored2:in food.

If you people are so miserable and wanna die just kill yourselves and save everyone the time. We weren't gonna hold funerals for any of you, anyway. Stop making this harder for people who have loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

JJinVA

We will emerge a stronger, healthier and smarter nation when the virus is done wrecking all the redneck retards in this country. I'm not sorry that it sounds like I am down with the mass death of my political opponents. You people are a menace to public health. You are taking innocent people's families away from them just for trying to live their lives. You are getting people killed who are just trying to make enough to afford :censored2:in food.

If you people are so miserable and wanna die just kill yourselves and save everyone the time. We weren't gonna hold funerals for any of you, anyway. Stop making this harder for people who have loved ones. get wrecked dip:censored2:s.

I wasnt able to read any of that. I was too busy thinking about how much more I like green jelly beans over red ones while you were rambling

tadpole

I understand you are concerned about your loved ones. We all are. We do care about those who are at risk, and hope they don’t get sick.
We don’t break the rules because we don’t care about others. We break the rules because we are trying to keep our precious freedom for ourselves and our children, and even you. We are not going to let them control us.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

If you people are so miserable and wanna die just kill yourselves and save everyone the time. We weren't gonna hold funerals for any of you, anyway. Stop making this harder for people who have loved ones.
909BEFAC-304A-41A6-AC64-458D4CA1C174.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You don't understand that masks don't slow the spread of viruses, a scientific fact that has been demonstrated through multiple random controlled studies for decades, and you have the gall to talk as though you are the smart one? You don't even realize that up to 90% of positive cases in the US should never have been considered positive, and that asymptomatic transmission is so rare that it really shouldn't even be considered. You don't know that as many as 94% of covid related deaths may not have actually been caused by covid, and combined with the potentially 90% false positive rate on tests, there's a great chance that that number is between 80 and 90% of reportedly covid-related deaths that were not actually covid-related. After all that information has been put out there, you still assail the intelligence of people who have been skeptical of the pandemic?

No, It's science illiterate folks like yourself who are the threat and menace to those of us who just want to live our lives. You, who blindly follow what the experts say, regardless of how ridiculous their claims are. I hope this situation is a wake up call to anyone who outsources their thinking to the crowd. You willingly and complicitly allowed technocrats, medocrats and democrats to take away our freedom, and, in many cases, livelihoods because you lack the understanding to question what you are being told. You should be ashamed of yourself.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

are you one of the people who wear a mask while driving alone?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Non-white people die from it more, genius