Masks required

tadpole

Question for those of you that are still hoping we can stop the spread:

What if it was a proven fact that wearing masks and social distancing would eliminate 100% of infectious disease?

Would you agree to implement and enforce strict and permanent mask and social distancing policies?

JJinVA

What if it was a proven fact that wearing masks and social distancing would eliminate 100% of infectious disease?

Would you agree to implement and enforce strict and permanent mask and social distancing policies?

Na. Id probably lose my mind and go parcel

Ackerlin

Sounds like bubble boy to me, I take my chances rather than live in fear. Our ancestors survived the bubonic plague, every living organism earns its right to live on this planet.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is actually what I wear. Seems to help maintain distancing too.

s-l500.jpg

wilberforce15

Masks have been required in my building for 6 months.

I have never worn one.

If you develop a prickly and surly disposition, people are afraid to confront you.

When I learned that ups always rewarded misbehavior, I learned to misbehave more.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Masks have been required in my building for 6 months.

I have never worn one.

If you develop a prickly and surly disposition, people are afraid to confront you.

When I learned that ups always rewarded misbehavior, I learned to misbehave more.
I always find it funny when the old 30 year driver is super scared of the 1 year supervisor ...😂
🧔✊