Masks required

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My parents are dead and have both been so for years. I was raised by wolfs and the streets. It tought me to critical think and actual read legal rules, such as the ada and mask executive orders which you still won’t take time to read. Your time is much better spent reading your internet friends faggy browncafe reply’s and attempting to save face having a debate with me about matters which you still have no understanding of. The only thing worse than being stupid is being provided with data, and not be willing to read the data (legal rules) just to prove your wrong point.

Pic attached is yuri benzmenof. Watch the interview on YouTube. Your one of the NPC’s he’s talking about. A literal sheep. Subhuman scum with no thought process. Just regurgitating what the news and twitter has told you, despite numerous data points proving otherwise. You can’t even engage in a true debate, anybody who doesn’t agree with you is wrong. “You know better” and your “right”. People like you are the problem with modern society.
Your past two posts mentioned “retards”, “faggy friends”, and watching women struggle to move a heavy package. If I’m the problem with modern society, I’m ok with that.

Faceplanted

Your past two posts mentioned “retards”, “faggy friends”, and watching women struggle to move a heavy package. If I’m the problem with modern society, I’m ok with that.
They are struggling due to their choice. We are all free to make decisions. You still have yet to read the ada or watch the interview I just posted because your too close minded. That yuri interview will probably not be able to be processed by your simpleton brain. It explains EVERYTHING happening currently. Don’t watch it though, don’t educate your self on anything. Keep those blinders on and keep being an NPC.

expecting people to give up safety for security is the wrong way to go about anything in the USA.

Attachments

• 7E6A94BE-2DDF-40DC-B23F-5253A6DF8AA7.jpeg
    7E6A94BE-2DDF-40DC-B23F-5253A6DF8AA7.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 85

Faceplanted

Happy Sunday everyone now please STFU
THANK YOU
JUST STOP DEBATING BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS OVER WELMED AND EVERYBODY SHOULD THINK THE SAME AS ME!!!!!!!

block this thread fam. If you don’t care move along. It takes more energy to bump this and reply than it would to not pay my “wrong think” any attention and let my reply slide down the front page. Why are people so bothered by debate? Why are people so bothered by different think? You know why? I do.

tadpole

JUST STOP DEBATING BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS OVER WELMED AND EVERYBODY SHOULD THINK THE SAME AS ME!!!!!!!

block this thread fam. If you don’t care move along. It takes more energy to bump this and reply than it would to not pay my “wrong think” any attention and let my reply slide down the front page. Why are people so bothered by debate? Why are people so bothered by different think? You know why? I do.
Look, I agree with you 90% but you insulting people makes you look bad. I would stick up for your ideas but I don’t want to be associated with you.

I think you need some medication
Peace out

Faceplanted

Look, I agree with you 90% but you insulting people makes you look bad. I would stick up for your ideas but I don’t want to be associated with you.
Can you explain what insult I made in my post? Please direct me.

I’m purposefuly :censored2:ing with mytripiscut but I can’t find the issue with this post toward IVGOTACKAGE

This board is full of the same 10 cancerous people taking over every single thread to make their version of Facebook comments out of them and off topic everything. These people do bother me and I might have a issue with all of browncafe that gets directed towards these 10 or so people, but like I said I’m not seeing the issue with this reply.

Overpaid Union Thug

Can you explain what insult I made in my post? Please direct me.

I’m purposefuly :censored2:ing with mytripiscut but I can’t find the issue with this post toward IVGOTACKAGE

This board is full of the same 10 cancerous people taking over every single thread to make their version of Facebook comments out of them and off topic everything. These people do bother me and I might have a issue with all of browncafe that gets directed towards these 10 or so people, but like I said I’m not seeing the issue with this reply.

That has been a problem here. Started 5 or 6 years ago (just an estimate) but it comes and goes. Certain people always complain about others not using the search feature first before they ask a question. It’s almost pointless because every thread that comes up in the search has been hijacked into multiple topics by those people. Sometimes it’s quicker just to start a new one rather than having to waste so much time scrolling through all of the nonsense that appears throughout the original threads.

Don’t worry about being lectured about the insults. Although I would recommend toning it down a bit, trust me when I say you’d likely have been insulted first had you had shown some restraint. And if you start a thread it helps if you put “on topic only“ in the title. But even that is a ignored sometimes. As for the threads that were already created....good luck with that. Ha!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
If the greatest generation carried the attitude the anti-maskers did, we’d all probably be speaking a combination of Japanese and German right now.
Inconvenience is not the same as losing your freedoms.
Candy-asses pick the dumbest hills to die on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If the greatest generation carried the attitude the anti-maskers did, we’d all probably be speaking a combination of Japanese and German right now.
You realize they protested against masks during the Spanish flu also? It was much much more deadly.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yeah, it's pretty candy-assed to stand up for the truth against the mob. The correct comparison here is that the Germans had the same mentality as the pro-maskers. It was all the people who, like anti-maskers, knew they had to stand up to tyranny that were the reason we won WWII.

Calling mask wearing an "inconvenience" is a lie. They have been definitively proven, over and over, to be ineffective against the spread of respiratory illness. People like you want to ignore facts in favor of what your personal dictator of choice tells you to think.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Yeah, it's pretty candy-assed to stand up for the truth against the mob. The correct comparison here is that the Germans had the same mentality as the pro-maskers. It was all the people who, like anti-maskers, knew they had to stand up to tyranny that were the reason we won WWII.

Calling mask wearing an "inconvenience" is a lie. They have been definitively proven, over and over, to be ineffective against the spread of respiratory illness. People like you want to ignore facts in favor of what your personal dictator of choice tells you to think.
Are they 100% effective? No, but have not been definitely proven to be ineffective either.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Tyranny against masks. Gotcha.