Mass Shooting Solutions

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think the conspiracy theories detract from real issues. But you do you. And you didn't post anything that proved concentration camps are being built. And you said that concentration camps were being built to bring in conservative Trump supporters. That's at least 60 million strong.
Keep it up and we’re going to start a petition to have your tag names changed to vanbacha and zubacha.

Just saying!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah, you did.
Still nope.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.
I'm glad you can finally admit it.

And you just acknowledged with the 100 million we did discuss where you said they were going to put conservatives into concentration camps and had no intention to feed them.
Still no, that was always your preposterous claim. Just because you made it in conversation with me doesn't mean it was my claim. You are really confused. You should probably get screened for dementia.

And you went on that Auschwitz style camps could certainly happen in the U.S. Conspiracy theorist.
They can and will, especially with people like you who labor so hard to deny the medical "isolation camps" they have already built. Just like the good Germans didn't believe their medical isolation camps would turn into Auschwitz.

I know this is all just too much for you to understand. There, there, you don't need to come out of your delusions. The government does care about you and would never do anything to hurt you. Just go back to living your life of quiet desperation.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can respect that. We definitely understand it differently.

I don’t think this is true but, it is certainly a polarizing issue.

I can understand how you could have this opinion.
A well regulated Militia, I think we can agree that this refers to what we now know as our combined Armed Forces. We have complied with the 2nd Amendment so far...

being necessary to the security of a free State, Without the existence of our Military, we would be unable to defend ourselves and our freedoms. Anyone, foreign or domestic, who would deny us those unalienable rights, is our enemy. Our compliance continues...

the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, This is one of our unalienable rights, used to defend ourselves from the enemy, foreign or domestic. Not the Militia, the PEOPLE. Are you following so far?

shall not be infringed. Quite the simple, unequivocal statement.

Yours and society's problem with this Amendment is that our leadership has abdicated its responsibility to TEACH responsible ownership and use of firearms. There are plenty of laws on the books requiring responsibility, but only the military takes the function of teaching them seriously.

Perhaps mandatory military service for all able-bodied citizens should be the first step in addressing the problem.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A well regulated Militia, I think we can agree that this refers to what we now know as our combined Armed Forces. We have complied with the 2nd Amendment so far...

being necessary to the security of a free State, Without the existence of our Military, we would be unable to defend ourselves and our freedoms. Anyone, foreign or domestic, who would deny us those unalienable rights, is our enemy. Our compliance continues...

the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, This is one of our unalienable rights, used to defend ourselves from the enemy, foreign or domestic. Not the Militia, the PEOPLE. Are you following so far?

shall not be infringed. Quite the simple, unequivocal statement.
Your position in this debate is common and definitely understandable.
Yours and society's problem with this Amendment is that our leadership has abdicated its responsibility to TEACH responsible ownership and use of firearms. There are plenty of laws on the books requiring responsibility, but only the military takes the function of teaching them seriously.
That is not my problem. It is my opinion it is far past the time to say that regulating guns is violating one’s constitutional rights because this unregulated right to gun ownership is clearing violating human rights.
Perhaps mandatory military service for all able-bodied citizens should be the first step in addressing the problem.
I definitely do not support mandatory military service. I would actually favor a all volunteer military.

rickyb

Uh huh, we have representative democracy here, aka, a republic. Still hasn't stopped the concentration of power.
most of your democracy was won through movements. only white men with property could vote initially.

voting every 2 years isnt very democratic, nor is the electoral college or gerrymandering or stopping ppl with criminal records from voting.

george lucas not a very big believer in capitalist democracy and nor are most of the guys i listen to.

chris hedges has an 8 hour sheldon wolin interview id have to watch it again. he wrote 2 classics: politics and vision, democracy incorporated

rickyb

I agree.

I believe if only the populace would vote true democracy would limit partisanship, the power of interest groups such as big business, and the ruling class of the rich.

I firmly believe it wouldn’t be perfect, but it would be better.

But the people would have to vote.
yep democracy is not perfect but its the best system.

Thebrownblob

most of your democracy was won through movements. only white men with property could vote initially.

voting every 2 years isnt very democratic, nor is the electoral college or gerrymandering or stopping ppl with criminal records from voting.

george lucas not a very big believer in capitalist democracy and nor are most of the guys i listen to.

chris hedges has an 8 hour sheldon wolin interview id have to watch it again. he wrote 2 classics: politics and vision, democracy incorporated
We’re not a democracy. where representative Republic.