Massachusetts vote for Scott Brown . Save our Health care

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dude, what is your problem? Yeah, I stay home, but I've raised a family and I keep my own house and cook.......stay at home does not equate with lazy. I've worked outside the home all my life and I've earned my retirement now. Leave it alone !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And remember this the next time you get on some rant about the worthless, lazy welfare cheats. They don't deserve it either.

"Welfare cheats" (your words) belong in jail !!

Or on the side of the road picking up trash.

:happy-very:The cheats would see the trash very clearly after looking at it in the mirror!!

Then they would of more daily worth than the "priceless" homesitter.

Dude, what is your problem? Yeah, I stay home, but I've raised a family and I keep my own house and cook.......stay at home does not equate with lazy. I've worked outside the home all my life and I've earned my retirement now. Leave it alone !

Wow, I go work in the yard for 3-4 hours and I missed all the fireworks! Lue C Fur got it right--welfare cheats should be on the side of the road picking up trash. Even better, they should be sentenced to stand on the busiest street corner in their town wearing a placard with "I am a Welfare Cheat" printed in big letters. I have little sympathy for welfare cheats but enough that I feel jail would be too harsh.

bbsam, up til now I had a great deal of respect for you. Dude, what is your problem?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Then they would of more daily worth than the "priceless" homesitter.
Really? You are taking shots at stay at full time home makers?

I was a stay at home mom. :wink2:

Besides being insulting and snarky your comments are a violation of our terms of service.
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, their occupation or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be tolerated.
I've worked for a big phone company, a friend's small business, the USPS, managed multiple rental properties, commercial / office buildings and started my own small business. Every one of those jobs had it's challenges, but being a full time home maker / mom was by far the most challenging job I've ever had.

While having my teeth cleaned recently the dental hygienist was telling me how she has just gone back to work after staying home for several years with her 4 kids. Her experience was that being a full time mom / home maker was the most stressful job she had ever had. It's much less stressful for her to spend her days digging around in stranger's mouths scraping tartar off of their teeth... yikes...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
And remember this the next time you get on some rant about the worthless, lazy welfare cheats. They don't deserve it either.

Comparing lazy welfare cheats to a stay at home Mom who has worked outside the home and earned that right is beyond my comprehension!! :dissapointed:

I pity your wife or husband if they should decide to take care of any kids you might have..

It is definitely an apples to oranges comparison that must have some other underlying meaning..:knockedout:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Its a full time job for my wife just to take care of me. So i bring here some of these :flowers: once in awhile and take here our for :sushi: to show here my appreciation.

SWORDFISH

Are system is FUBAR. How do you fix it? Even great ideas I have seen and thought of arent fool proof. Why, cuz you cant change people. You can force change but that means more government and I dont like that either. You cant stop providing for the lazy freeloaders cuz if you do that they will turn into criminals and that could be a disaster. I also dont think you will find an answer in DEMS or REP. The one thing I do know is that most of us are very frustrated. We are good hard working people that dont like being taken advantage of by the freeloaders or a bunch of politicians(that for the most part sit in the clouds above us). Politicians impliment things on us and take the best of society while giving us the scraps. The only thing I really see happening is more government control and more unhappy working people. Unless we find a way to unite and have a come to JC moment. Until then I will keep working hard and hoping for the best while being frustrated at times. While trying to do my part to improve society and thats really I know I can do.

bbsam

Staff member
Really? You are taking shots at stay at full time home makers?

I was a stay at home mom. :wink2:

Besides being insulting and snarky your comments are a violation of our terms of service.

I've worked for a big phone company, a friend's small business, the USPS, managed multiple rental properties, commercial / office buildings and started my own small business. Every one of those jobs had it's challenges, but being a full time home maker / mom was by far the most challenging job I've ever had.

While having my teeth cleaned recently the dental hygienist was telling me how she has just gone back to work after staying home for several years with her 4 kids. Her experience was that being a full time mom / home maker was the most stressful job she had ever had. It's much less stressful for her to spend her days digging around in strangers mouths scraping tartar off of their teeth... yikes...
My apologies to you Cheryl, Moreluck, and others here. I did step clearly over the line. Although the intellectual idea between "priceless" and "worthless" as far as objects go could be interesting, it is clear that they do not translate well to individuals. And as a side note, my wife is a stay-at-home mom and I leave for work to breathe easier. She definitely has the rougher job. And truth be known, I don't see anyone as worthless and only children as priceless.

bbsam

Staff member
lol I wish I was in that good shape. No shame in backpedalling/apologizing when one is wrong. I was wrong. And don't call me dude.

diesel96

The Real Welfare cheats !
Let's stop the ignorance -- a handful of corporations own every major mass media outlet there is, and it's simply not in their interests to tell a teabagger that free, universal health care would be less than nothing compared to what the corporate elite has cost us.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Let's stop the ignorance -- a handful of corporations own every major mass media outlet there is, and it's simply not in their interests to tell a teabagger that free, universal health care would be less than nothing compared to what the corporate elite has cost us.

Liberal dominated media...

tieguy

Banned

I think we should look at any and all theft that takes place.

your liberals own control of the news. this week alone I watched matt lauer kiss the presidents ass, followed by clark kellogg budding up with him before the final four games followed by meet the press this morning.

even Bill Clinton did not get his ass kissed as much as Obama has.

We need to get a republican back in office so the press can start doing their job again.

unionman

I think we should look at any and all theft that takes place.

your liberals own control of the news. this week alone I watched matt lauer kiss the presidents ass, followed by clark kellogg budding up with him before the final four games followed by meet the press this morning.

even Bill Clinton did not get his ass kissed as much as Obama has.

We need to get a republican back in office so the press can start doing their job again.

I have to admit Matt Lauer, whom I dislike in the first place and many other news outfits treat Obama like a celebrity. You have to admit Obama is a very likeable person that doesn't seem to have bad hang ups like other people in power. He seems like an average guy to me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's stop the ignorance -- tell a teabagger .
there you go, repeating that slur first brought forth by cable media, without really explaining what it means, to them at least.

Why can't you just call Tea Party members just what they are...............American Citizens