"Masshole" added to Dictionary

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
http://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2015/06/24/masshole-added-to-oxford-english-dictionary
"Masshole has officially been added to the Oxford English Dictionary, though it’s been in the lexicon of the Bay State’s neighbors for years....."
I'm so proud!
I know, right? This is important news, too!

As a born and raised, chest puffed out, middle-fingered waving Masshole, I have to say I am a little disappointed with all you other Massholes. I knew that they added us to the dictionary the second it was added back when they actually added us in June of last year. So friend* all ya's!

A great big thanks to all the Massholes that cross the border every day to buy cheap booze, smokes & fireworks. We appreciate your business.

Thanks back at you for all your skanks and wenches who used to love drinking our booze and getting rode at Hampton and Salisbury....we appreciate their business, I always had a wicked good time!!!!

When I was going to UMass I went down there to watch jai-alai.

This thread is making me homesick with all this chatter! I used to love jai-alai! The parties at ZooMass were crazy!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
As a born and raised, chest puffed out, middle-fingered waving Masshole, I have to say I am a little disappointed with all you other Massholes. I knew that they added us to the dictionary the second it was added back when they actually added us in June of last year. So friend* all ya's!

Thanks back at you for all your skanks and wenches who used to love drinking our booze and getting rode at Hampton and Salisbury....we appreciate their business, I always had a wicked good time!!!!

This thread is making me homesick with all this chatter! I used to love jai-alai! The parties at ZooMass were crazy!
I'm no mass hole. Thank God

over9five

Staff member
Lollollol, how'd I miss that date!?!??!!?!?
Good catch, @scooby0048 !

over9five

Staff member
mass.jpeg

"Certified"