Matt Gaetz

vantexan

The friend's guilt doesn't mean Gaetz is also guilty. He had proof clearing him on the 17 year old but not surprisingly gets ignored by the media. He did behave badly and should kill his political career (since not allowed for Republicans) but a lot of doubt about him breaking any laws.
If he paid for sex, or gave gifts in exchange for sex, whether to adults or minors, transported a minor across state lines to have sex, those are Federal crimes. He hasn't presented proof yet in court, and if he's said anything other than he has proof I missed it. The friend hasn't been found guilty yet, but authorities felt the charges warranted holding him. The question is will he cooperate against Gaetz? And we can't assume it's the corrupt Swamp doing all of this. The investigation started under Bill Barr. Back when Sean Hannity was talking about DOJ and FBI corruption he pointed out countless times that he was talking about corrupt leadership, not the rank-and-file agents who do a great job. We can't be running down the agency whenever it's about someone on our side. If they have a case it'll come out in court. And where is John Durham anyways?

oldngray

nowhere special
If he paid for sex, or gave gifts in exchange for sex, whether to adults or minors, transported a minor across state lines to have sex, those are Federal crimes. He hasn't presented proof yet in court, and if he's said anything other than he has proof I missed it. The friend hasn't been found guilty yet, but authorities felt the charges warranted holding him. The question is will he cooperate against Gaetz? And we can't assume it's the corrupt Swamp doing all of this. The investigation started under Bill Barr. Back when Sean Hannity was talking about DOJ and FBI corruption he pointed out countless times that he was talking about corrupt leadership, not the rank-and-file agents who do a great job. We can't be running down the agency whenever it's about someone on our side. If they have a case it'll come out in court. And where is John Durham anyways?
The investigation of the friend started under Barr. Gaetz name just came up during that investigation and not clear if he was ever being investigated.

vantexan

Yes and I believe Epstein did kill himself.
He had lots of people over, I’m not saying it couldn’t of happened, I’m saying where is the hard evidence democrats molested a bunch of girls and then killed a man to cover it up.
Some prominent forensic medical examiners agreed that the nature of Epstein's neck injury was the result of strangulation, not hanging. Throw in the guards fell asleep, the cameras weren't working, and his cellmate was moved out beforehand, makes it look highly suspicious. And Bill Clinton and others are on his jet's flightlogs to the island numerous times. You may not be aware but they got Epstein off in Miami in 2010 I believe for similar charges. Under very dubious circumstances with the prosecutor who sealed the records. Was the mom of a minor seeking justice in that case.

bbsam

Staff member
no it does not. you have to have a fair and unbiased press that investigates. I dont care how they do it as long as they take it on and look at it from all angles.
Fair and unbiased press? Lol. Like Fox tracking down the Benghazi truth? Tell us what you really want.

El Correcto

god is dead
Some prominent forensic medical examiners agreed that the nature of Epstein's neck injury was the result of strangulation, not hanging. Throw in the guards fell asleep, the cameras weren't working, and his cellmate was moved out beforehand, makes it look highly suspicious. And Bill Clinton and others are on his jet's flightlogs to the island numerous times. You may not be aware but they got Epstein off in Miami in 2010 I believe for similar charges. Under very dubious circumstances with the prosecutor who sealed the records. Was the mom of a minor seeking justice in that case.
That was the same guy that goes around declaring the cause of death racism for police killings. Michael Baden or whatever the family’s autopsy guy.

I’ve always said New York is ran poorly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NYcEEP1510867927.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You know he resigned from the Senate over that picture, right? 36 Senate Democrats demanded he do so.
The dude gave up too easily. He should have fought it. She is a hypocritical POS with videos to prove it. It was ok if she joked around with band members but not Al.

newfie

Fair and unbiased press? Lol. Like Fox tracking down the Benghazi truth? Tell us what you really want.
benghazi actually happened and was legitimate news. a Better argument would be to point out some story fox did not cover.
kind of like MSM choosing not to cover hunter biden to help Joe get elected.

El Correcto

god is dead
The dude gave up too easily. He should have fought it. She is a hypocritical POS with videos to prove it. It was ok if she joked around with band members but not Al.
I’d usually agree with you, but Al is a democrat. They need to believe all women and ruin men’s lives over allegations. Much like the Biden administration is trying to bring back to college campuses currently. Good riddance to a leftist enabling scum bag.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is one out there that shows her bumping and grinding on some band members who didn't ask for it. (It has since disappeared-imagine that). The bitch wasn't some innocent angel.