Matt Gaetz

bbsam

Staff member
Unfortunately, Rand Paul may be the only "Conservative" in Congress!
Think about that for a minute. Conservatives could take the easy “repeal and replace” votes when it was clear they would never have to “replace”. They easily did the tax cut but couldn’t bring themselves to even sniff spending cuts. Were completely absent on the idea of deficits for 4+ years. Passed a $3 trillion spending bill in less than a week.

I’m not sure conservatives even exist outside of political campaign slogans and advertising.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They could have
Unfortunately, Rand Paul may be the only "Conservative" in Cong
Think about that for a minute. Conservatives could take the easy “repeal and replace” votes when it was clear they would never have to “replace”. They easily did the tax cut but couldn’t bring themselves to even sniff spending cuts. Were completely absent on the idea of deficits for 4+ years. Passed a $3 trillion spending bill in less than a week.

I’m not sure conservatives even exist outside of political campaign slogans and advertising.
Thanks for agreeing!
I posted opposition to the RePugs spending like a drunk sailor!
The RePugs didn't try to cut back on spending except Rand Paul!
Rand hinted at running for President in 2024 on Neil Cavuto today!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Freedom , free enterprise , follow the Constitution , low taxes , smaller government
( let the people run their own lives , not the government running your life ) ,
I hope that helps !!!
Amen and Women Bruh!
That would help but it would still take decades to get the USA on a strong fiscal standing again!

Box Ox

Amen and Women Bruh!
Amen_and_Awomen_Banner.jpg

newfie

Freedom , free enterprise , follow the Constitution , low taxes , smaller government ( let the people run their own lives , not the government running your life ) , I hope that helps !!!
thats what i would like to see them stand for but for many of them its nothing more than lip service .

El Correcto

god is dead
Freedom , free enterprise , follow the Constitution , low taxes , smaller government ( let the people run their own lives , not the government running your life ) , I hope that helps !!!
They run on common sense and we are not marxist.
It really doesn’t take much to beat democrats, even Matt Gaetz pulled it off.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage