Maybe it's time to change our representatives?

Neanderthal

Park the truck after eight hours after you reach the threshold of 10 - 9.5 occurrences in a month

Without changing anything else in the contract that would get a yes vote

542thruNthru

It's nice to see the complete opposite ends of the Spectrum in the same thread.

As much as Kamikaze and Malphurious think they are better then @Benben

NOPE. :)

keep spread the word fellas. ;)

Kamikaze

It's nice to see the complete opposite ends of the Spectrum in the same thread.

As much as Kamikaze and Malphurious think they are better then @Benben

NOPE. :)

keep spread the word fellas. ;)
I don’t think I’m better. I’m just not some TDU, OZ, or Teamsters United aka Teamsters Divided puke. I love democracy but when democracy wins your side always cries and cries about HOFFA this HOFFA that. HOFFA rigged the election. I always wonder why TDU hasn’t been relevant since the 90’s. It’s cause you guys all act like Eric Cartman.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don’t think I’m better. I’m just not some TDU, OZ, or Teamsters United aka Teamsters Divided puke. I love democracy but when democracy wins your side always cries and cries about HOFFA this HOFFA that. HOFFA rigged the election. I always wonder why TDU hasn’t been relevant since the 90’s. It’s cause you guys all act like Eric Cartman.
I’m one of the most anti TDUers on here, but to say they didn’t aid in the uprising to almost oust an absentee landlord like Hoffa is just ignorant.

Tony Q

I’m one of the most anti TDUers on here, but to say they didn’t aid in the uprising to almost oust an absentee landlord like Hoffa is just ignorant.
So now you are TDU. Okay. You are also on the record with liking Dane Part time feeder drivers you have. What is next? Are you going to support local 89’s 6 hour full time employees. You are going to be the next paff.

Kamikaze

Sean O’Brien is now TDU it’s pretty sad. TDU runs their campaign webpage, just look at the color schemes. Those are TDU colors!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So now you are TDU. Okay. You are also on the record with liking Dane Part time feeder drivers you have. What is next? Are you going to support local 89’s 6 hour full time employees. You are going to be the next paff.
Are you really this dumb and elected?

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Steelworkers Vote To Strike If They Don't Get Piece Of Corporate Windfall

So is this what it looks like when a union actually listens and then works to represent it's members?

help-i-cant-get-started-1-678x381.jpg

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Look closer son. Look where the information is first uploaded. But nice try.

Your Rights as a TDU Member

You have the right, protected by federal law, to belong to TDU, to express opinions about union business, to distribute literature, to file grievances under the contract, and to support or criticize union officials. Neither your employer nor your union may lawfully discipline you for exercising these rights.