McCain would close gitmo????

brett636

Yes, this is one of a few issues McCain is dead wrong on, but I will support the candidate that I will only disagree with part of the time than a candidate with whom I will disagree with every time.

tieguy

Banned
Yes, this is one of a few issues McCain is dead wrong on, but I will support the candidate that I will only disagree with part of the time than a candidate with whom I will disagree with every time.

yep. not sure I disagree with him. Closing Gitmo is the right thing to do. Feed the prisoners to the sharks and save the taxpayers some money.

wkmac

yep. not sure I disagree with him. Closing Gitmo is the right thing to do. Feed the prisoners to the sharks and save the taxpayers some money.

FISHING TOURNAMENT!
Tie's got the bait!

I'm sorry, that wasn't nice but I just thought of those shark fishing tournaments on TV when I read your response.

won't Gitmo at some point close anyway when the lease from the Treaty with Cuba expires which they assure will not be renewed? Maybe McCain is actually forward thinking in this case.

1 day doesn't make a trend!
:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
its a sad statement on todays events. We don't trust our judicial processes because we know some slick lawyer would get these cold blooded killers released. So we basically violate every human rights standard we built this country on by keeping them locked up in Cuba.

wkmac

its a sad statement on todays events. We don't trust our judicial processes because we know some slick lawyer would get these cold blooded killers released. So we basically violate every human rights standard we built this country on by keeping them locked up in Cuba.

I could not have said it any better.