Mechanic claims bathroom is ‘private’ and exclusive to Mechanics only. Am I the A hole for using it anyways?

quad decade guy

Still waiting for @quad decade guy....

To show us his plane, pilots license, and corvette.
Maybe you should spend more time trying to save jobs....BIG INTERNET TOUGH UNION GUY.....

Maybe you should get paid on contingency....no win no money.

Oh man.......now we are on to something.

I like it.....actually EARN your keep.

Maybe do less cocaine with Maple Grove MN Driver...

Say, how many jobs have been lost by your prejudice? Picking and choosing cases? This is self-admitted now.... before you go crying.

I bet Christmas is tough for you.....seeing other kids get better stuff.....being openly jealous.....maybe cry?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Maybe you should spend more time trying to save jobs....BIG INTERNET TOUGH UNION GUY.....

Maybe you should get paid on contingency....no win no money.

Oh man.......now we are on to something.

I like it.....actually EARN your keep.

Maybe do less cocaine with Maple Grove MN Driver...

Say, how many jobs have been lost by your prejudice? Picking and choosing cases? This is self-admitted now.... before you go crying.

I bet Christmas is tough for you.....seeing other kids get better stuff.....being openly jealous.....maybe cry?
Calm down Sweet Cheeks

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why?
If the mechanic doesn't do his job and fix the package car. I can't do my job.

I spoke maybe 61 words to a mechanic in my entire career.
My previous mechanic wanted to fight me. He didn't like the fact that I was also a gearhead and knew what names of parts were and what was probably wrong. He especially didn't like it when I said to him, "If you want to borrow my tools, I'll lend them to you."

"Why would I want to borrow your tools?"

"I figured yours were broken since you don't fix S*"